SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

finally got to drive the stagea first time in 5 weeks , and misses put the new plates on when she picked me up at the air port :)

Nice!

Plates would've been cheaper than parking at Sydney airport...

spacer.gif1452248_10151907711018819_1465540163_n.j

Unfortunately this is the latest photo of my stag. insurance wanted to write it off, seems anything over 10 years old(and hard to find parts for) isn't worth fixing. Had to work out a deal with the panel beater to supply the panels needed and hopefully they will fix it. Wasn't really that bad but dents and scratches on most of the front panels.

Anyone else had run in's with insurance on imports?

not trying to moove too far off topic my premium is about $880 with $1100 excess

and i live in a shit post code atm.

manual stags hav a higher excess too :(

and just to stay on topic,

new ride height

IMAG2022_zpsc7a65f57.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Marko. Yeah went through insurance but bought the panels myself and they dropped the excess to compensate. Wheels will be back on soon. Have to roll the new guard and the paint is still soft so might wait a bit.

Thanks Marko. Yeah went through insurance but bought the panels myself and they dropped the excess to compensate. Wheels will be back on soon. Have to roll the new guard and the paint is still soft so might wait a bit.

Right now would be the best time to roll the guards IMO; soft paint is going to be much more forgiving.

Right now would be the best time to roll the guards IMO; soft paint is going to be much more forgiving.

Dale is correct. Well the right time would have been before paint, but since that didn't happen just be careful and do it now