SAU Community

Engine, Brakes, Wheels...

I know DBA have 4 stud disk rotors avaliable now :)

I don't know about the code of rotor. anyone know? if DBA released it?

for N/A Skylines you can use following Brake Pads

Bendix;

FRONT:DB 1308BS

Rear : DB 1144BS

Endless Pads

Front TD 148B

Rear TD136B

These were my old Endless pads, they are awesome stopping in any condition HOT or COLD. but it eats away Rotors and Creats bad Black Dust!

EndlessPads4NAskyline.jpg

EndlessPads4NAskylineside.jpg

cheers

Joe

ve got a r33.

standard wheels are 205's R15

and basically measured 6.5inches wide

now, ive got 215's R17, and from the tape measure they should read 8 inchs across....yeh i found 17x8's in four stud and the wheels arent too ugly.

thing that stumped me was that, my stock and current wheels are the same width when physically lined up.

i realised the RIm on the stock was 6.5, and the tyre on it bulged out more then the rim itself, yeh the tyre was inflated properly....

that ends my stupid post for today.

There was only one ROH wheel that would fit my car apparently and it was one of those 3-piece wheels, which I don't particularly fancy.

Every shop said that the wheels wouldn't clear the calipers. I was after the Adrenalins but then I noticed everyone else already had them so it didn't matter...

• 2 weeks later...

Just replaced my brake pads with bendix premiums and machined the disc down to a shiny finish.

Compared to the pad when i first had the car, the bendix dont have a sudden and sharp bite, but seem to do an okay job so far. Im still in the process of wearing the pads in a bit. They smell a abit though.

They what now? I went to Bob Jane, first and last. When I started, the guy didnt know for sure, so he called ROH and asked.

Even checked on stock levels, and I had my wheels that day fitted. They miss the calipers by a clear inch in any direction.

Might pay to talk to the wheel guys direct if you can

• 4 years later...

Hi guys and girls, i got a mint set of 4 stud tyres from Speed dreamz (not in operation anymore) for my R33 N/A. They came from tempe tyres in sysdney (i think) and they in turn got them from USA. Im positive that the stud pattern was created here in adelaide......or sydney as they stuffed up the alignment initially and said they had to go back for re-drilling. Whole process from asking to buy the rims to having them on my car (correctly) took about 2 months. So long story short if your happy to wait a while there is decent range out there if you just ask.

Kind regards, Evan

• 1 month later...

hey i got n/a 33 and i was wondering what size are the brake rotors. just wanted to know beacuse there was a group buy on new rotors but i dont know how big my stockos are in the first place any help would be sweet

cheers