SAU Community

Eoi: Damaged 4dr Hcr32

nisskid

ok i have recently crahed my r32 Gts-t and wondered what my options are and what people are willing to offer. this is definately not certain as im hoping it is not a write off. basically i went over a small wall and f**ked my front left up. suspension is f**ked and the top of the chassis rail is grinded a bit. not sure if there is any other damage.

so yeh what would u think it is worth as a package, and how much could i make in sell the wreck it and sell off parts?

need to know my options.

cheers

Edited by nisskid

Oi that has to suck buddy.

I hope it is repairable as i dont like seeing a fellow 4 dr owner upset of having an accident in their beloved car. Especially a R32 4 dr.

I would consider selling parts maybe. If its a write off that is.

If not and u can afford to repair go that option

yeh pretty shitty, saved up since i was 12 to have it writin off a few months after buying it :P

owell what can u do, hopefully its not much to repair and i can keep it. if not here comes a R32 GTE or GTS with a RB25 lurking, lol.

the wall was like a foot high and i went through it not over it. originally i thought the wall was 2ft high and i went over it after i had the crash. just shows what happens to ur mind when u are in shock.

Went past your track marks on the way to work this morning, me and my mate both said "nice job" at the same time. Feel sorry for ya bud, hope all works out

yeh i went there today to ask to clean them up. he was heaps chilled today and said he'd do them but id still get the bill for the wall and letterbox.

anyways here's the pics:

PICS

barely any damage sustained to other side, even the front bumper was in good nick on that side until i ripped it off

CrashCar1.jpg

see the top of the chassis, little bit grinded up

CrashCar2.jpg

CrashCar3.jpg

rest of the car is in good nick

CrashCar4.jpg

see other side has been left untouched

CrashCar5.jpg

suspension's f**ked, well most of it, springs seem to be untouched

CrashCar7.jpg

looking at the damagte mate it wouldnt be alot to fix, all pannels etc are in good nick and it just looks like control arms, sterring rack, cooler as long as no damage to rails or much to the radiator support you could do most of it your self. radiator support looks to be hit but if you pulled the panels of alot of skylines you would see similar damage. start looking round for parts from your wreckers. keep it and fix it wont cost ya much

^^yeh just someones wall :D

well i have 3rd party but i aint paying 2.5k a year plus like 1-2k excess. thats pretty much what i am going to pay for my crash anyway so its bullshit.