SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Yeah as soon as it warms up a bit and UNI is over and done with ill be out and about for sure, cant wait!!

I'm like a hermit at the moment with all this UNI work, i only leave the house to go straight to school, work or the misseses place.

KNOW WHAT U MEAN!!! exactly the same! uni, work, gf. Can't wait till holidays. not long now!!!

newcastle rocks last time i was up there they finally started having some nice cars but 4 - 5 years ago it was funny as all hell seeing about 25 - 30 cars all of them riced up POS with massive chromies i am talking excels, lancers, corollas etc all from like late 80'/early 90's.

I was up there a year and half ago and started seeing alot more skylines, rexes etc more like canberra.

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO BLUE WATER PIZZA best pizza anywhere actually can you buy me some and bring it back :dry: oh how i miss that pizza

The Blue Water Pizza Cafe - Gourmet Pizza

(02) 4929 5686, Queens Wharf Newcastle 2300

going to the NC (Newcastle) for the long weekend.

cruising on the beach, ohh yeah

Yea luckily/unluckily for me my gf went to newcastle Uni for 3 years... involved many a trip to newcastle so i know it fairly well... i have always said if i left canberra i would go there and if there was more IT work i probably would have >_<

yeah i know that place well. never actually been, but my misses is from NC, and she raves about the place.