SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Hey all, I am new to the SAU and would like to know if it is alright if i come out and say hello tonight as i am litle shy and would like to meet some of youse before the pizza night. :(:O:D

thank you all

SL33KY (Em)

Hey all, I am new to the SAU and would like to know if it is alright if i come out and say hello tonight as i am litle shy and would like to meet some of youse before the pizza night. :(:O:D

thank you all

SL33KY (Em)

for sure no problem with that i should be out as well around 9pm...

well last night was good. met ozr32gtr for the 1st time, and i gotta say, that is one hot car you got there mate! good to meet you and hope to see you out and about a little more...

I showed up last night around 10 to find a few silver skylines R33's and R32's I think they were, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out seeing as I was snubbed!!! Thanks guys!! :D

Apologies for theyre rudeness, who ever they were. It would be unlikely to be any of the regular SAU crew on here :D , at least the folk I know personally.

If it was some ppls off this forum - get some manners!!!

Edited after reading follow-on posts:

Who snubbed who, doesn't matter - seems a miss_take :dry:

-> Communication is a two way street <-

Edited by Sinista32

I showed up last night around 10 to find a few silver skylines R33's and R32's I think they were, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out seeing as I was snubbed!!! Thanks guys!! :)

SNUBBED?!?!?!

you didn't even get out of the car! we can't talk to you and say hi if you stay in your car!!! we thought you snubbed us!!! we dont prepare an official welcoming party for anyone...

next time, jump out of the car and come say hi. seriously, we wont be rude or anything, ok? promise... :mad:

i wasent there so i cant comment but i am guessing Frink, Blueprint, Bullet32 and a few others were there. They would probably have to be the nicest people in SAU canberra always up for a chat and attend most of the meetups we have eg Jerra and Museum. If you come out again make sure you say Hi as others have said we are all a friendly bunch of people.