SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

i'll find out about the job next week. if i didn't get the job i'll demand compensation.

my brother is in town again with his chaser, so if you want a see another mad family car (other than the stagea) come around. also i think my mate with a turbo MR2 will join us.

i think i got there maybe around 945 and left around 1030ish. i don't have the grasp yet of who is which user name in real life (so mivec i didnt know who you were, same with jaijai). but i know i met:

- bluprint

- mjfawke

- terminal

- atticus?

also spoke for a while to the guy with the blue gtr but damned if i know his name :)

mmm yes Im the one with the very dodgy front bar being held on by cable ties - gotta get it sprayed!

That could quiet possibly be me...

love what youve done with the seats looked hot as, good to see a few 31s there as well

MIVEC - who was the man i should talk to about the drift scene here?

MIVEC - who was the man i should talk to about the drift scene here?
what do you want to know?

you could talk to majanal (SAU NSW Pres) - he competes in the drift australia thingy (and will be competing at Oran Park on the 24th that some of you are going up for).

just a big open place to practise on with a couple of witches hats, being new here not sure if there are any places like that, I wanna give it a go but dont wanna do it on the road - thinkin of one of those skid pan days here in the act

I think Wakefield Park do some open session drift days... jump on their website to find out (I could be completely wrong haha).

Good to see friday nights are alive again... I will come out when I get my car back, which should be soon. Havent really driven it since October last year, withdrawl symptoms are working overtime at the moment.