SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Well someone drove by in a white 33 but they didn't feel like stopping and chatting.

Too cool for school!

where were you guys? i drove past there aswell, around 9:30ish, didnt see anyone?

i rocked up bout 9;30ish..

only a 180 there... so found Canberra cruises.. and cruised with them...

About the comment on meeting people for the first time...

meh... just get in..

I saw a bunch of cars.. stopped said hello... and ended up bein Canberra Cruises.. and found people i knew..

True dat.

Yes, this is easy for the in-group to say. But it has the same effect as telling a junky to 'just say no'. :(

All I'm saying is that it's important to be aware that not everyone is so comfortable fronting up to a new group without prior introduction.

i was there about 9:30 in the prelude, saw 3 skylines heard an r33 go round the back a bit after a white skyline drove past me then there was a dark blue r32 later

Yes, this is easy for the in-group to say. But it has the same effect as telling a junky to 'just say no'. ;)

All I'm saying is that it's important to be aware that not everyone is so comfortable fronting up to a new group without prior introduction.

why not? i did :(

we a friendly group, nothin to be scared of. if i remember properly, you did too didnt you sig? at the tsunami cruise i think?

none of us bite. just jump in the deep end and say olla!

Edited by SKYLVIA

i see what people mean though. I rocked up once and had a chat to mivec for a while but didnt know any of the others. I felt a little out of place and after a quick chat headed on home... but if i had not recognised mivic i probably would have kept on trucking ;)

see that's interesting because whenever i see leech he's always chatting and that.

i have no problem meeting strangers - but not everyone is like me (or you skylvia thank god JOKES JOKES). but seriously i'm just saying that the perception and reality are different things.

i mean, what is it that people are actually scared of here? nothing, it's all irrational: no one is gonna say "oh you're a wanker take your skyline and get lost". we can say that we're friendly and approachable all we like, it's the appearance and perception that matters. i think it's important to be aware of that is all.

kim_jong_il.jpg