SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

me always talking never :rofl:

i guess it depends on the group as well... if i see a fellow skyline owner i generally have no issues walking up them and saying hi. any other car i would just feel a little weird... i guess it depends on everyones personality though.

oh yea generally i do talk alot to people i know/like :P

i was there about 9:30 in the prelude, saw 3 skylines heard an r33 go round the back a bit after a white skyline drove past me then there was a dark blue r32 later

The 32 could possibly be me...

And for your information.... its Blue with a violet pearl. :wave:

ok so 17/08 will anyone be out that friday? and the best place to meet is the museum?

friday is the 18th... im planning on being there. bullet32 is keen to show off his ride after the conversion and jester's R31 is being wired up as we speak. if all goes to plan, we'll be there. im not sure what time i finish work, so i'll try to be there between 9.30pm and 10pm....

right 18th my bad, yeah ok well count me in be there around 9:30, car isnt ready still needs a paint but hopefully the new exhaust should be in...

friday is the 18th... im planning on being there. bullet32 is keen to show off his ride after the conversion and jester's R31 is being wired up as we speak. if all goes to plan, we'll be there. im not sure what time i finish work, so i'll try to be there between 9.30pm and 10pm....