Track Day September 12

MountainRunner

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I've got the SAU members list for track day. Check it out.

Morning Session:

BND

EVO Cam

Col_GTX

SkylineGTT25

J-Boy

nf.

maccattack

Space Ninja

Baboo

Afternoon:

BND

EVO Cam

OperationSideways

Col-GTX

Azzurra

SkylineGTT25

J-Boy

nf.

maccattack

Space Ninja

Baboo

Seems like a great line up.

Oh oh oh... I cannot wait...

Ive got my bells on...

Paul just let me know what you need me to do in the morning with helping once you know...

Also im calling all users who have the day off to come out and watch, cause its only by watching that you will see how much fun it really is. Also the watchers can take photos... :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys...i am looking to have someone share in with me for the afternoon session as i won't have enough petrol, even with an extra 20L jerrycan, to last me the whole day on the track. I will let up at least half the afternoon session for sharing, maybe more if i decide to rest my car or if i go out of petrol even earlier. But i'm just chasing $45 for the sharing, remember that half a day of track day costs $120, full day costs $210, even if u take $90 and divide it by 2 for those doing just morning, it's still $45, so i reckon it's a fair price to ask for. I have consulted Paul on this and he has given me the go-ahead to post this...so anyone interested?

Hey guys...i am looking to have someone share in with me for the afternoon session as i won't have enough petrol, even with an extra 20L jerrycan, to last me the whole day on the track. I will let up at least half the afternoon session for sharing, maybe more if i decide to rest my car or if i go out of petrol even earlier. But i'm just chasing $45 for the sharing, remember that half a day of track day costs $120, full day costs $210, even if u take $90 and divide it by 2 for those doing just morning, it's still $45, so i reckon it's a fair price to ask for. I have consulted Paul on this and he has given me the go-ahead to post this...so anyone interested?

how about i bring lots of fuel and we can share your car on the day :D be alot more fun, for me anyway :P

Looks like it's gonna be a big big day out on the track this time....so anyone keen on sharing the afternn with me? :) Thanx Paul for the added push~~hahaha...come on guys im sure everyone wants a share of wot's looking to be a big day out on the track~

Speedfreak...lol well thanx for the offer! Ure gonna be there this time yeah? Ill cya on the day if ure gg out there yeah...

Wow, this looks like a great day. So good I might have to take the day off work and come and watch. Will ask the boss tomorrow, fingers crossed. Would be good to meet some of the SAU boys aswell :)

Paul u must keep a couple of tshirts for me!! Think im probably a medium size...not too sure but make sure i get them~~ :laugh:

Still looking fer someone to share in the afternoon? Anyone?

Still looking fer someone to share in the afternoon? Anyone?

I'll take you up on that offer as long as I get a go on both tracks they're using in the arvo.

Edited by hrd-hr30

Sorry Dave I had to pass on the XXXL size. They wanted minimum of 20 T-Shirts in each size.

I am really looking forward to seeing the T-Shirts out there, start to give the day its own identity as well !!!

Azzurra, if you are unsure about your helmet just give the track a quick call. You can rent a helmet on the day as well if you need to.

Paul