SAU Community

Track Day September 12

MountainRunner

Hi Guys,

The next track day will be on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 12.

It will be a Full Day event, ran as two half days. The email will come out shortly.

If you are not on the mailing list and want to join in, PM me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list and send you out the full details.

See you there.

Paul

The format will be:

Morning:

Clubman Circuit

National Circuit

Afternoon:

Sprint Circuit

Sportsman Circuit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, I have added both of you to the list and sent you out the email about the day.

No instructor this time. Although you can get a lot from chatting to the guys in Group 1 and also if you get one of them to ride with you in the passenger ride section to get pointers. I will look again more into the instructor option in the future.

Also the full Hall of Fame has been updated at:

www.TimeAttack.com.au

Paul

Edited by MountainRunner

Hey Guys, I have added both of you to the list and sent you out the email about the day.

No instructor this time. Although you can get a lot from chatting to the guys in Group 1 and also if you get one of them to ride with you in the passenger ride section to get pointers. I will look again more into the instructor option in the future.

Also the full Hall of Fame has been updated at:

www.TimeAttack.com.au

Paul

Thanks for that Paul. You got any of those guys contact details? Id like to ask first rather than rock up on the day and go hey, wanta teach me.

I'll try nail down the boss tomorrow when he's in a good mood and get the day off.

lol. But seriously....

Azzura, SirSkyline, just checking you got the email with the new booking procedure for Sept 12.

Also the passenger spots are reserved for those who have paid up in full. Its my new incentive to get payments on time !!

Daveo, maybe ask MacAttack or EvoCam. Those guys hammer and you can PM them from this forum !!

Paul

Paul..did u get my email? I'm back and in fer this one..morning session fer now, still considering the afternn session...and if i want to secure a passenger ride, do i need to pay in full now or? Cuz i might have a friend coming from overseas...so thinking of securing a passenger ride...

Cheers!

SirSkyline - Is cool, just wanted to make sure you got it as you usually book by email. Your locked in + passenger.

J-Boy, yes I got your email. The passenger rides are a bonus for paying quickly. Incentive scheme if you will. Getting all paid up is the hardest part of running track day so I thought I'd give a good reason to get in early.

Paul