SAU Community

R32 Gts-t Blue Halogen Lights?

Glacius

I just wanted to know if anybody has tried finding those sparkly halogen tingent lights for specifically

for HR32 gts-t?

I pulled out the globe to see if there was a code number to match anything i might find at autobarn/repco

but they couldn help me cause they said the car was an import and therefore we don't support those

headlight globes.

So any ideas to get a hold of them? I'm not looking for standard r32 globes, just those blue tingent ones.

Something different i guess.

Thanks,

:wave:

i think the stores you went to had morons working there...

the headlights and driving lights in my R33 are normal type globes that you can get at any store like that...

from memory, R33 headlights are H1, and my series 2 factory driving lights are H3.

R32's might be different types, but i'd still be pretty confident that they're one of the normal globes....

then you just pay the extra to get the blue style globe in that globe type....

R32 globes are just normal H1 or H3 or something. Every car shop has them, autobarn, super cheap etc etc.

IMHO dont go any bluer (if thats a word) than the street-legal ones, they start looking stupid.

..and wouldn't you feel stupid getting a defect (and having to clear it) just coz you want globes a little bit bluer.

Yeh R32 globes usually use the H3C globe, bit of a bugger 2 get, autobarn and repco sell the standard ones, but if u want the ones with the tinge of blue, i think there is a guy on here, JDM Concepts who can get these globes for ya

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=120343

hope this helps

cheers

Hey Bro... u still got my old car or another one? i remember u were selling it not so long ago.

if u want the blue tint ones u can get em at any repco or autobarn.... if they say they dont theyre f*kheads and have no clue. So take the globe to Bursons and ask them... they'll match it and give you the options. The ones you want are about $36 last time i checked

and yeah just get 55/60w not 100s...

Yeah i agree with Ni, when i had to get new globes i walked straight into autobarn with one of my broken globes and there was about 4-5 different types i could choose from right there?

They are hardly not common. My Phillips ones are the whitest (bluest) legal available and came with free indicator globes and cost less than $50.

were yours H3C or just normal h3?

h3cs are very un-common, and everywhere i have been dont sell them

only ones i could get are narva stockies and they arent bright at all...

how do u convert to h3 anyways?

were yours H3C or just normal h3?

h3cs are very un-common, and everywhere i have been dont sell them

only ones i could get are narva stockies and they arent bright at all...

how do u convert to h3 anyways?

OK just ran out to my car and looked at my spare globes...

Its a normal old H1 globe. Dont know if they just fit or if they were changed during compliance, but I've never done anything to the globe fittings etc.

Or are you referring to the high beam globes? Maybe they are H3C, i've never had to change them...

Rhett

Ahhh. My car is a series 2 R32, and yours is series 1 i presume (1990)?

Would that be the difference? I have whatever the normal headlights are for 92 R32 Type-Ms.

Ahhh. My car is a series 2 R32, and yours is series 1 i presume (1990)?

Would that be the difference? I have whatever the normal headlights are for 92 R32 Type-Ms.

If Glacius still has my car then its a Late 93 from memory... or late 92... one of them.

• 4 years later...