first shot with most of the options

post-34711-0-68481100-1295860915_thumb.jpg

then i scrolled down to show the last option on the list

post-34711-0-65171200-1295860922_thumb.jpg

Edited by QWK32

QWK32 thank you, I am grateful!! Now to interpret....hrmm

i'm not 100% on what everything means but i can tell you that the car is a

R32 GTR, 5sp Manual, HICAS, 4WD, that was made in September 1994

i think the colour code 326 means its a white car and the interior colour "G" i don't know. i also cant remember what the "2K" means sorry.

i'm not 100% on what everything means but i can tell you that the car is a

R32 GTR, 5sp Manual, HICAS, 4WD, that was made in September 1994

i think the colour code 326 means its a white car and the interior colour "G" i don't know. i also cant remember what the "2K" means sorry.

Thanks again QWK32. The 7AA and 2K are confusing me still. At least the rest checks out so far though! On with the test drive and vehicle inspection...

7AA and 2K anyone?!

Thanks again QWK32. The 7AA and 2K are confusing me still. At least the rest checks out so far though! On with the test drive and vehicle inspection...

7AA and 2K anyone?!

just remembered, i think the "2K" means its a 2 door. 4 door shows up as something like "4K". i'll see if i can check what the 7AA is, there is a model code break down in fast, give me a sec thumbsup.gif

edit: sorry mate, i cant make sense of the model code breakdown for the "7AA" bit. the rest of it i can, just not that last bit.

Edited by QWK32

Cool, much appreciated. Very interesting given I know it at least has the Dayz carbon dash inserts and seems to have a few other bits and pieces.

i think you'll find that DAYZ options are fitted after factory. they are a dealer fitted, but nissan approved, option. search the stagea section for the DAYZ threads, plenty of info floating around. if you cant find the threads with the brochures pics let me know and i'll dig up the copies i have saved, they are interesting to have a look at.

Edited by QWK32

i think you'll find that DAYZ options are fitted after factory. they are a dealer fitted, but nissan approved, option. search the stagea section for the DAYZ threads, plenty of info floating around. if you cant find the threads with the brochures pics let me know and i'll dig up the copies i have saved, they are interesting to have a look at.

Hmmm, that's interesting in itself, I always assumed they were factory options. I'll do some searching. Thanks!

Here you go. No options fitted to this one. You can tell by the five dashes at the end of the model code.

Thanks buddy, I noticed that on the build plate. The rest is all good though :)