SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Hello i have a vpsec II Nur but the fast system i have wont give me the info i need unless i use other citeria model and other selections as well.

Vin Num GGJPRWYR34ZDAAGV-D

Model Bnr34-403880

Please let me know which fast you are using also .Mines pretty old but newer then 2002 thats for sure so surely the car should be in there.

Thanks in Advance

Thank you kindly!

It was sposed to be a '2000 model', I guess Dec 09 is pretty close.

Don't suppose there is anyway to determine series 1 or series 2 from the VIN?

The first 2 digits of the build date is the year and the last 2 digits is the month. So its a September 2000 model :thumbsup:

Don't think so for the series. But just compare when the series 2 came out with your build date.

Hello i have a vpsec II Nur but the fast system i have wont give me the info i need unless i use other citeria model and other selections as well.

Model Bnr34-403880

Please let me know which fast you are using also .Mines pretty old but newer then 2002 thats for sure so surely the car should be in there.

Thanks in Advance

Yeah i can't get this one either, my version might be too old.

Edited by Dark26

Model Bnr34-403880

Thanks in Advance

Latest version of FAST.

post-20417-0-44497500-1300687484_thumb.jpg

hi guys is it possible to check from what RXX GTR this engine came from - RB26010478A

couldnt edit but i need a check ASAP! really urgent. thanks.

I don't think you'll have much luck here. Can't check engine numbers with FAST and the Nissan system I have access to can only check engine numbers from Aus delivered vehicles.

Hi Guys,

I need to find out what parts numbers or writing is on the fan belts in my R34 GTR Vspec will putting it through the fast program give that sort of info?

11720-24U01 Fan + Alt

11950-24U05 Power Steering

11720-77A00 A/C

FAST will give you numbers starting with AY140- for the belts but they're a Japanese part number that can't be ordered by Nissan Aus. The numbers i've put up are the local numbers.

Edited by Psymon

11720-24U01 Fan + Alt

11950-24U05 Power Steering

11720-77A00 A/C

FAST will give you numbers starting with AY140- for the belts but they're a Japanese part number that can't be ordered by Nissan Aus. The numbers i've put up are the local numbers.

Hey,

Thank you for these greatly appreciated... I could only get the Power Steering one off the belt the other belts wouldn't stop in the right position lol

The first 2 digits of the build date is the year and the last 2 digits is the month. So its a September 2000 model :thumbsup:

Don't think so for the series. But just compare when the series 2 came out with your build date.

Oh...duhh - how did I get '99' from '09'.

According to this: http://www.skyline-owners-club.com/forums/17534-skyline-32-33-34-release-dates-chassis-codes.html

August 2000 for Series II's.

Cheers!