SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

med_gallery_15274_2940_21407.png

Ok thankyou very much really really needed that and appreciate it. Would anyone be able to decifer what everything means. I can understand the basics but not all of it, Can i tell if my car is a genuine series 3 from this

Ok thankyou very much really really needed that and appreciate it. Would anyone be able to decifer what everything means. I can understand the basics but not all of it, Can i tell if my car is a genuine series 3 from this

Built date is March 1997 (not sure when S3 started in R33), its white and i think K is a grey interior.

Looks like there's some options on it (15th 16th and 18th letters in option code). I posted a PDF a page or so back that you can use to check the options but you'll need to translate from Japanese.

Hey my mate has a rather unusual VIN, i thought it looked a bit different to the normal nissan style, if someone could fast it it would be much appreciated :)

6P91MPORTRHJ28109

I thought they had car model in them example ECR33 so and so fourth?

Thanks guys

Hey my mate has a rather unusual VIN, i thought it looked a bit different to the normal nissan style, if someone could fast it it would be much appreciated :)

6P91MPORTRHJ28109

I thought they had car model in them example ECR33 so and so fourth?

Thanks guys

Grab the one off the blue plate on your firewall not the green plate/ wherever it's stamped.