SAU Community

R33 Demo Car Build Up (im Selling My Skyline)

Silent

Hey mate cheers for the heads up, I did take the pics in the full sun but was just a quick pic on the progress of my car.

But once again cheers for the advice, my car doesnt have a pearl of yet but im planning to lay a combinatons of pearls and flakes thru the clear coat shorty.

Edited by Silent

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man those Nismo caps look so hot.......that hot that im quite sure the previous owner rubbed his nipples on them, also that front bar looks awesum makes it look like a hungry pitbull on heat! xox

i just want to say the discription on the front that you made is dead right.....

well done mate the is nice and i nv it..... keep it up doing well

hope it all goes well

Dalo

Love the trust front bar.... I was pondering whether to get it for mine.... Now I know it can look great...

What side skirts are they though.... do-luck?

it's lookin good.... it's great to see work being done to a high level of finish rather than the quick hack jobs I see way too often....

Love the trust front bar.... I was pondering whether to get it for mine.... Now I know it can look great...

What side skirts are they though.... do-luck?

it's lookin good.... it's great to see work being done to a high level of finish rather than the quick hack jobs I see way too often....

Isn't that a NISMO 400R front bar?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice choice! :D

With that kit i would have gone 19's, just to give you a little more ground clearance, yet still look low.

*cough* *cough* :D

Nice!

Just noticed, why the 4door headlights (chrome). I personally would have stuck with the black surround of the 2door headlights, to match the c/f pieces. Stick with the theme: Black and orange, the chrome headlights make it look bling when the car is themed for a "race look" . Looking at your sig, the car looked much better with black surround headlights!

Just had a brain fart: :D

Disassemble the headlights and c/f the suround :), then reassemble.

Will look sweeeeeeeeet!

Just dawned on me :nuke:

i am looking for 2 x 400R rear bars, with pods, and possibly one pair of 400R side skirts. Can you supply these; to the same standard of quality as on your car?

If you wish you can PM me

PS: I still would have left the black headlights fitted, till the custom ones wher made :P . And we all want pics of the custom ones fitted :(

I have spent hours and hours fitting my kit , theres 3 weeks alone in the front fiberglass fenders. If your willing to pay for these sure I can supply you with perfect fitting sets.

Edited by Silent

sweet 33 mate, looking good......personally i wouldnt have sprayed the roof black, but at the end of the day its what you wanna do not others.

im very interested in a cold induction box, u made one for your car and it seems pretty awesome, how much would you charge to make another and send it to rademelaide.....???? please pm

• 4 weeks later...

Well Im undergoing the next mods to my car and will be posting heaps of pics.

Im taking my engine and shaving/welding filling everything I can and then spraying orange. Then start building my new engine on a stand.

I have a huge list of mods I'll be starting so keep an eye out.

Edited by Silent