SAU Community

16th September Eastern Creek Track Day $200

fatz

here it is kids

saturday 16th September 2006 eastern creek circuit (ful circuit)

i have managed to get an allocation for the circuit component for the day... so limited number so get in quick)

this is a cams run day in conjunction with initial drift australia

what do you get for your 200 bux....

the day is half grip half drift

so every 30 minutes there will be a drift session followed by a grip session

going to be great fun

what do you need

cams l2s licence

a car that will pass scruitneering

tank of fuel

helmet

fire extingisher

and a blue triangle

how to book a spot

email me [email protected] (arrange payment)

call me 0409226626 (arrange payment)

or direct deposit the cash into my account

details

peter carruthers

bsb 082212

account number 484061044

Edited by fatz

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm there fat-o. I dont have my L2S yet tho, better apply for one.

Whats a blue triangle? :wave:

Blue triange is just a sticker for your car to show the officials where the battery is, it wont hurt the paint :D

Pretty sure this is the right form for you

http://www.cams.com.au/downloads/paperform...Application.pdf

my battery is coverd by a piece of wood will i have to take that off and how long does it take to get your cams licence as i need to get one or does ec do day licences

I'll be there you anal asassain.

If it's a cams day I would assume you need:

track worthy car

good tyres

blue triangle

CAMS approved fire extinguisher (must have METAL mount bracket, 1kg+ dry powder)

cams L2S licence

CAMS affiliated club membership

good looks

massive wang (or at least e-peen)

should be fun. fatz, if you need any help just ask me for tips.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.