SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

hmm I think its just dark colours in general, they pretty much all suck

If I could get another R33 GTR it would be in either white or silver, those two colours are the best and much easier to keep clean. My R32 was in metallic spark silver and never looked dirty..

Yet I still find something appealing about midnight purple

Yer i hear that!

Not a fan of white but if i had my time over again id get silver for sure!!

But yer there was just something about the midnight purple when i checked it out that i couldnt pass up...

I wish mine was midnight purple..

If you end up getting a respray a nice midnight purple pearl would look good, a lot of the time the midnight purple color looks like a pearl anyway.

Yer i hear that!

Not a fan of white but if i had my time over again id get silver for sure!!

But yer there was just something about the midnight purple when i checked it out that i couldnt pass up...

Maybe its like one of those things where you see other peoples midnight purple GTR's and they look awesome but once you get your own one you just get over it..

I don't know but I want silver again, I am tempted to paint my GTR silver but I CBF prepping the thing

If you end up getting a respray a nice midnight purple pearl would look good, a lot of the time the midnight purple color looks like a pearl anyway.

It's tempting man because the colour isn't far off what it is now but CBF really, I think I want to go with a lighter colour

if u go respray and wanna keep that sorta colour, go hsv's version of purple. HOT

pics a repost of my mates gtr but just to show the colour

That's not a bad colour, looks great in the sunlight

I thought the pics I posted (post #1460) turned out pretty good for midnight purple (just had it resprayed). Personally I love the colour and when I get my new car its going to be a Midnight Purple III R34 GTR, although sadly this isn't happening any time soon.

that is the first time i have ever seen one, was trying to find out what they looked like ages ago and could not find one, every pic i found had an mspec one so i assumed that the mspec was standard on a gtst.

that is the first time i have ever seen one, was trying to find out what they looked like ages ago and could not find one, every pic i found had an mspec one so i assumed that the mspec was standard on a gtst.

Type M.