SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

^^^^ that looks awesome

MiKXf.jpg

josh does it again...:thumbsup:

think I like your old wheels better but nothing wrong with the new ones either...is that a diffuser under the rear??

Best time of 12.7 @ 120mph 2.5 60ft. Wanted to see how it would go time wise as I drive it everyday . Cheap 235s stretched on 9.5 was never going to be great, but they worked ok.

Next time out late July will go some drag radials and aim for an 11

And yes its a rear diffuser

Cheers guys

Josh

Looks great.

Would love to know the spec's of the wheels and whether you getting any rubbing over humps, around corners, on full lock.

Any other pic's we can drool over :w00t: plz.

thanks for the rap guys...:)

it feels good when you get positive feed back

As for the wheel spec im runnning 19x10.5 rims wrapped in 265/30s all round with 25mm spacers, and to be honest looks good but havnt drove the car yet like that as im waiting to put my surge tank back in.. lol so havnt drove it yet just moved it into the middle of my garage, and yes does rub a lil on full lock... so looks good for shows like that but when i want to drive it hard il have to lift it a lil :)

and as for more pics once shes up and running ill give her a wash and take some decent pics

thanks guys

Jayson

one of my favourite r33's. if i ever bought silver, thats what i'd want it to look like.

Thanks mate! Jack did all the hard work. I have known the car since my first R33 GTR and so when it came up for sale I had to get it.

Best time of 12.7 @ 120mph 2.5 60ft. Wanted to see how it would go time wise as I drive it everyday . Cheap 235s stretched on 9.5 was never going to be great, but they worked ok.

Next time out late July will go some drag radials and aim for an 11

And yes its a rear diffuser

Cheers guys

Josh

thats still a decent time how much power you running..??

I think im the only guy here who still prefers 17s with chunky sidewalls..just looks more racecarish, .

..but I must admit on streeters the 18s like you have do sit better..what are they 18x9.5 +22

nice. love the clean enginebay :thumbsup:

sometimes i wish i'd bought a black one.....mmmm shiney

Yeahhhh Shiny.... for about a day then its all sharply downhill from there :P

Nah wouldn't trade it for anything, black is a love hate relationship but it just looks so damn good when its clean. keen to respray my engine bay then it will look alot better

morebluewheels.jpg

18x10.5 +15 with 285/35/18 RS3s. Needs a touch more low and my eyes still need to adjust to blue after seeing the white so long. Car is moving to Okinawa, Japan in September. So a fair bit close to you guys down under. Most likely will be repainted after arriving there.. Everything must come to an end I guess. Also going with a big single setup, 1000cc injectors.. blah blah blah.