cugCxaWRbGI.jpg

l5s4oLuHr78.jpg

2G_GhiQAxLA.jpg

LsaSkxNMgU8.jpg

fe_-jxIuax8.jpg

Don't scold severely for varicolored, please :unsure:

Nothing wrong with the multicolour, as said before Because Race Car haha

Looks good, what is it putting out?

And whats the import scene like in Russia?

Nothing wrong with the multicolour, as said before Because Race Car haha

Looks good, what is it putting out?

And whats the import scene like in Russia?

Race Car :)Thank you for your kind words))

"puttin out" - ? I dont understand this combination of word, because I do not understand your slang :/

I'm just learning more :/

Race Car :)Thank you for your kind words))

"puttin out" - ? I dont understand this combination of word, because I do not understand your slang :/

I'm just learning more :/

haha sorry what I should have said was 'How much horsepower is your car producing?'

Didn't think about the language barrier lol

haha sorry what I should have said was 'How much horsepower is your car producing?'

Didn't think about the language barrier lol

In 2013 it was 385rwhp at 1,3 bar(BP 98 Ultimate Fuel). But in 2014 I put Tomei Poncam Camshafts 256/8,5, AEM Wathermethanol system & Nismo G-max clutch with 2 plates. Measure the power has not yet happened because oil pump is broke down in March & now I have a problems with fuel system :unsure: A/F Ratio is lean after 5000 rpm(from 11,1 in fuel maps to 12,1) and very lean after 6500rpms(from 12,1 to 13,5)...

I am owner of this car for 3,5 years, and it does not let me relax for all 3,5 years. :nyaanyaa:

In 2013 it was 385rwhp at 1,3 bar(BP 98 Ultimate Fuel). But in 2014 I put Tomei Poncam Camshafts 256/8,5, AEM Wathermethanol system & Nismo G-max clutch with 2 plates. Measure the power has not yet happened because oil pump is broke down in March & now I have a problems with fuel system :unsure: A/F Ratio is lean after 5000 rpm(from 11,1 in fuel maps to 12,1) and very lean after 6500rpms(from 12,1 to 13,5)...

I am owner of this car for 3,5 years, and it does not let me relax for all 3,5 years. :nyaanyaa:

Nice build keep up the good work. Hope you get it back on the road again soon.

Nice cars!

Here are a few of my new S2, yet to be registered! I want to put some fatter wheels on her as soon as I can afford it!

mymspec_zps8e2e8322.jpgphoto5_zps16f5c4ce.jpg

photo2_zpsb32925fd.jpg

photo5-1_zps1fdf10f3.jpg

photo3_zps412e6dc8.jpg

photo4-1_zpscda7da11.jpg

Also does anyone happen to know what wheels might be on it? Would like to sell them soon, could just take one off and see if I can see the make but bit lazy!

• 2 weeks later...