SAU Community

Give Blood

blind_elk

Those of you who are first-timers, can we meet at the Blood Bank about 9:15. There is an enrolment form that needs to be filled out beforehand (not all that complicated, just need to sign over your first born!)

Thanks to Greg for organising today and to Bris and James for coming as first timers (in advance for James for next week!)

I noticed they are in critical need of O Negative blood - so if people are free and wanting to join James next weekend please do :happy:

Yeh, was a shame there were no hot nurses wanting my number for being such a generous soul... :P

Feel free to tell me to pull my head in and where to go, but was kind of disappointed that only 4 ppl were interested in donating.

If you cant then cool, but im being purely selfish and stockpiling for that acco i have the next time i hurt myself whilst on the piss :)

Hell i was allowed to donate and ive shagged Thai hookers whilst shooting up Harry, all whilst back packing in tha ass end of asia and working in a back water abattoir ;)

Just a reminder that I'll be at the South Melbourne Blood Bank this Sunday morning at 9am to give them a dose of the old claret.

If anyone else is able to come - please let me or Greg know, and we'll arrange the booking. It's not hard, it doesn't hurt - and they make the best milkshakes this side of a Warnambool truck stop.

So if Sat night is looking low key (no booze allowed in the blood) and you can spare some time on Sunday to help out your fellow Australians - toughen up and join me there :happy:

James

FYI - The next group donation will be around Christmas/New Year - which is a peak requirement time for the Blood Bank. A big thanks to Greg, Sarah and Troy for their efforts this time round :(

I really hope to see more than 4 of us there next time.

Remember - 10 minutes sitting in a chair (or 7.59 if you're flowing free like me) is all it takes. Will update with a booking time closer to the date.

James