SAU Community

R33 Gtst Front Light Headlight Bulbs

Hi all

I got a R33 GTST series 1.5, need to know what type of light bulbs are in the lights, i don't really feel like pulling the light out.

I think they are H1's but not sure, Can somone confirm.

Hi guys

My post was specifically for a SII R33 Sedan, in case in the future someone searches and this thread comes up, just for future reference, didnt mean to cause anyone confusion.

Below is a pic of the packaging of the globes that are now in my car. It a dual filament, one for high beam one for low beam (not two separate globes) . R33 sedans have different lights to the coupe, apart from the driving lights and the parker lights, they also have a indicator light which lights up to throw light around a corner (not sure if coupes have this, but i cant live without it now ;) ), also obviously the chrome inside and the lens is not clear like the coupe.

Hope this makes sense

post-11434-1156472290.jpg

Notice H4 in top right hand corner.

post-11434-1156473114.jpg

Head on you can vaguely make out only one reflector for high/low beam

post-11434-1156473146.jpg

In this pic the indicator/corner throwaround light is next to the silver bit at the corner of the headlight

cheers

Evil

Hi guys

My post was specifically for a SII R33 Sedan, in case in the future someone searches and this thread comes up, just for future reference, didnt mean to cause anyone confusion.

Below is a pic of the packaging of the globes that are now in my car. It a dual filament, one for high beam one for low beam (not two separate globes) . R33 sedans have different lights to the coupe, apart from the driving lights and the parker lights, they also have a indicator light which lights up to throw light around a corner (not sure if coupes have this, but i cant live without it now ;) ), also obviously the chrome inside and the lens is not clear like the coupe.

Hope this makes sense

Notice H4 in top right hand corner.

Head on you can vaguely make out only one reflector for high/low beam

In this pic the indicator/corner throwaround light is next to the silver bit at the corner of the headlight

cheers

Evil

Well i'll be farked. thanks for the tip evil. :D

My R31 had this.. I do miss it (the turning light, that is, not the car) :)