SAU Community

R34 Gtr Z Tune

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, my studies have shown rumours of between 20000 kays and 18000 miles... From memory, the nismo page states 20, so that'd be the best bet.

Also, to anyone who said that i must have been mistaken, I most certainly was not. Turns out, the car was brought by a private buyer and has been sold before delivery to him to an unknown buyer for considerably less than the suggested prices. 6000 kays, absolutely immaculate. Also, there were only 20 made.

unfortunately you most definately were mistaken. there is no GTR Z-tune on the road in brisbane.

nismo site states the cars had to have less than 30,000kms.

funky, not like you to be off the mark. It's 20 total built not 100. it was conceived to commemerate nismo's 20th anniversary.
I always qualify shit I'm not sure by "I think"...

I think you suck teh wang.

:P I dunno why, I was never a big fan of the Z Tunes, so a somewhat lack of attention to detail.

I'm surprised Nismo didn't prebuy the GTRs before releasing the model. Coz if I lived in japan and owned a car that Nismo WANTED... I'd be asking a small fortune for it. f**k em... I want a piece of the pie too.

I bought 10 of them. f**kin piece of shit. i park them near shopping trolley areas and watch trolleys hit them

You need to turn the magnet off, its done by removing the engine and hitting a perfect combination of the 47 switches at the back of the bay.

Then hit the big yellow switch to engage chick magnet.

a blue one... hahaha

Yeh it was, a blue 34 Z tune... :|

Seriously, it was a Z tune or a damn good copy, I'm not stupid, lol

As you obviously know, the Z-tune only came in one colour - Nismo Silver.

I was just checking as we fitted the Z-tune front guards to a blue R34 GTR from Brisbane. It also has the

R-tune bonnet so it would be easy to see how somebody might mistake it for a Z-Tune if they were not familiar with it's design.

As the sole distributor for the Z-Tune in Australia, to the best of my knowledge there is no Z-Tune in Queensland. Nismo have no knowledge of this & they have a register of all owners. This register is kept to monitor the purchase of spare parts for the Z-tune as many parts are specific to the Z-tune and are not available to the general public. Owners must be on this register in order to purchase spare parts.

I would love to think there is one driving around up there but the information I have at hand tells me this is not so.

Cheers

Jo