SAU Community

Annoying Car Brands

Mr. Keets

• 1 month later...

honest in the two and a half years i have had my cef i have NEVER been deathraced ONCE.

and my car isn't even turbo and it's completely riced out so it's easy bait!

only time i have death raced was a carload of lebs in an EK civic. needless to say.... i won *pulls vin diesel face*

UTEs ftw. I always seem to attract utes to do stupid stuff around me and try to drag me. pffft. I've had a ute almost side swipe me in a 2 lane right turn. I was on the outer/left lane, and this dickhead decided he was a drift king. Luckily i braked in time, if it'll definitely be a damaged right door.

Riced up lancers ftru. (ft runner up). They love to push/zoom past. I'm like meh.. what ever. Do the math. 2.5 turbo + 1.5 tonnes > 1.8 NA + 1.2 tonnes. Why even bother?

id have to say young hot heads in imports who think that as soon as they see an import (like my R33) they have to tailgate for a race in congested traffic......

4WDs, especially clowns in lifted hilux utes etc, love to tailgate my whale. i cant wait til' i get my gate......

Edited by _8OO5TED_

I seem to get bogans in vans and falcodores the most (Also 'suits' in falcodores shit me, thinking they are more important). Theres no constant with these people its either accelerate or brake.

Thankfully I sometimes get one of those 100ft-gappers behind me ...and a van behind them :D

Yeah I get vans/4wds right behind me at night, I think some flames scare them off a bit to be honest. Had some guy the other night in a VL wagon (f**k, maybe vk, i dont know what they look like) rev his engine at me at the lights. Had a look over & he looks & laughs, cigarette in one hand and he looked absolutely smashed (passenger looked the same but shitting himself, because if I had of raced too he realised his mate was in no real state to drive, let alone drive at speed). Light goes green, he doesn't react & I take off as normal.

Considering I'm running in an engine & keeping the revs low, I took off as normal & just got ahead anyway(without wanting to race), and moved into the left lane. A bit up the road he comes next to me, I look over and look back, then he takes off with all 100hp of fury. Even below 4000rpm I probably could have "beaten" him, but this just showed you can take any dickhead, put them in any car & they will still be a dickhead. Wankers like this are lucky I respect my car, otherwise they would be shown just how pissweak they really are.

FORD TERRITORY DRIVERS WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!

Maybe they think they are king because their car was 2004 wheels car of the year? Thats the only reason i can think of apart from the obvious being a 4wd issue..

I find riced up lancers and civics more fun to laugh at than annoying.

Riced up lances are not as bad as riced up hyundai IMO. I've had a elantra with a fuggin loud exhaust try to race me. OMG, what was he thinking. When he took off in first gear, and i saw him speed away, i absolutely knew it was a waste of time. Wankers. Saw a yellow elantra with a dual exhaust that seemd to be dropping off today at vic park.

Civics arn't all that bad actually. With all the goodies available on the market (performance wise) your normal everyday civic could actually be a monster too. But then again, when it's just riced up, it's just wrong. Absolutely why in the fug world would you ever wanna do it WRONG.