SAU Community

Annoying Car Brands

Mr. Keets

I've been working in the metro area for the last couple of months and i've noticed that commodore drivers while tailgating me and baiting me as usual are'nt as numerous as they once were. The main offenders now seems to be tossers in XR6 Turbos, utes and 4 doors...am I alone here or are you guys and gals getting the same grief?

Had a guy in an xr6 on a test drive try to get me going, he's unlucky my engine & oil temps were still low otherwise I could have probably saved him the trouble of buying a HMAS Ford. I've found it to be SS Utes myself.

ppl that drive riced up lancers always peeved me off for some reason...

and the new Hyundai Sonatas. Biggest Honda Accord lookalikes ever.

And P-plated drivers in Mercs, Audis and the like dressed up with stuffed toys in the back window restricting their vision, let alone their already dodgy driving.

... this should be in the gear grinder thread shouldnt it :D

I Was going along Warton Road and a guy in a red/grey HSV tried to get me to drag him, you know how they come up along side you and rev their car.. I just :( at them... not worth it lol

I have noticed alot more XR6's on the road, but none that want to drag, they like to fly past in an attempt to show me what they can do though :(

Last sunday I was talking my 78 yr old Dad to see some friends and we pulled up next to an SS ute. My 3inch exhaust must have triggered some kind of penis envy so he gave it a rev to 3 or 4K. So my Dad looks around at him then at me so i give 6K sustained rev for 4 or 5 seconds and me and my Dad had a good laugh as the SS dude limped away owned.....ahhh another father son bonding moment at the expesne of a plonker :/

I never get any attension :D

3 inch turbo back into a cannon its definately loud enough... it just doesn't look riced enough to attract the attension of lancers and excels.

I havn't even been pulled over since I bought the car, I'm jealous

hahaha i got dragged by a XR6 baby blue ute couple days ago.. wasnt really expecting it but he took off so dropped my gear and left him behind..didnt really know my N/A was that fast eh..but yerh tought him a lesson.. its lik 3rd time i got dragged by a XR6.. alot of them asking for it these days..hahaha

:yes:

Got to agree, the main culprit are girl P platers that drives lancers whats up with that? Their launch (if you can call it that haha) at the lights always seems to amuse me happens almost every single times.

I guess the worst ones I've seen are the VY/VZ Commodores and BA/BF Falcons, they feature blue and white decals and have blue and red lights.

Always tempt me and they always want to have a "chat" when they catch up.