you know the mods

Nerve essential ECU (remap in Japan)

4" cat

3.5 apexi exhaust

stock injectors

stock pump

stock reg

Trust FMIC with custom core

pump and reg i am changing very very soon.

HKS pod.

Yes i know the A/F is border line ATM

but good result from a HKS 25/30

18 psi (and yes i need a new boost controler)

but ECU mapping is perfect

post-14621-1159874770.jpg

you know the mods

Nerve essential ECU (remap in Japan)

4" cat

3.5 apexi exhaust

stock injectors

stock pump

stock reg

Trust FMIC with custom core

pump and reg i am changing very very soon.

HKS pod.

Yes i know the A/F is border line ATM

but good result from a HKS 25/30

18 psi (and yes i need a new boost controler)

but ECU mapping is perfect

ive got pretty much the same mods as u do including the HKS 2530, except my ecu is stock and i got SAFC II and a hybrid FMIC, n im getting 232rwkw @ 1bar..

next mods will be PFC, fuel pump, n injectors hoping to max the turbo out at around 260rwkw..

nice results btw..

with standard turbo, standard pump and standard injectors (later turned out rotted), fmic, exhaust, splitfires, link ecu and 9psi pulled 211kw at autotech

motor blew up two days later :ermm:

I would imagine that power reading would have been that high because it was leaning out ??? as at 9psi that power should not be possible. Then again all dyno's read differently. What were your afr's on the day ???

with standard turbo, standard pump and standard injectors (later turned out rotted), fmic, exhaust, splitfires, link ecu and 9psi pulled 211kw at autotech

motor blew up two days later :laugh:

nice figure saun, but how accurate is jakes dyno? i've heard that it over reads on power figures.... it'd be interesting to see how much you get on the autotech dyno...

Good figure, i made 242 on autotech at fyshwick with my hiflow garrett ??something?? turbo. So I know what sort of fun you are having at the moment. And yes your mix is lean, i think the worrying thing about that is its lean from the get go. Generally they start out OK and then lean off as revs/power increases near the top. Do the changes you intend, I'd also think about injectors.

What was the duty cycle like? Std ones would be close to maxed out wouldn't they.

here is the full one, the quality is not so good, using my phone to get it on to the computer.

tridentt not sure what the duty cycle is at, see how things go after i get more fuel through the reg and pump.

post-14621-1159930333.jpg

Edited by race_snooze