SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

Next Friday mate, we will be taking the our R32 out for another go see if we can get a low 10.

What do we have to do to register and get ourselves in it? I'm just curious how fast my car can go down there?

What do we have to do to register and get ourselves in it? I'm just curious how fast my car can go down there?

You don't really need to do anything before hand, as you can just show up, go through scruitineering, and race. But, you NEED to make sure you satisfy all the requirements:

- Long sleeved shirt

- Long pants

- Closed in shoes

- Andra Approved Helmet (There is a sticker on the helmet) This is VERY important.

- Secure battery

- No obvious major issues that they will consider dangerous.

Kinda keen to come down for a weekend and go for a look out paly way.

Me too. Need to hurry up and get my shit organised, and get this new car. Pissed that I didn't get to race the RB30 down, but once my mate has it in he'll be racing it.

You going to race, or just going to have a look? There is a lot of interesting stuff racing out there most of the time. f**king madmen in the XR6Ts and Territory's though. There was even a Nissan patrol that ran a 12.8 last meet. Some shit really suprises you.

Uhhh... I'd hate to be a buzz kill but Dysonest knows his shit about imports. RB, SR, JZ, CA... He does bulk research to know what he does... And yeah, he does come out on our cruises. Shit, he helps organize them. He doesn't have a lot of posts on here but he's a big help when trying to plan cruises, long weekends and parties. I just don't think he likes you, is the problem.

If I'm going to bother driving 350 or whatever it is to macktown in the GTR and go to paly I'll be racing. Just need to make sure everything is fine so it doesn't come home on a tow truck

Also do agree with rob.

We are taking the r32 out for some more testing, have changed the setup a lil bit hoping do get the 60 ftrs down and only do a few half track runs. The last run of the night we will do a full run and hopefully knock 0.5 - 0.7 secs our time a 9 would be great but not getting the hopes up yet, they will probably tell us to piss off again cause we havent mounted the parachute yet.

Anyways i will see you all out there.

will be great for a few other skylines to be racing this weekend as well, im up for racing some gtrs ;) rwd style!!!!! ha ha ha jokes. and man do you guys need to give it up holy crap johno stop biting at it! its sad that it gets to u. if your as talented as you say then why worry? and nur33 will be good to see a rice burner do anything in the tens! yay for the gtr, if you seen my work mate out in his orange ford xd (toy393) line him up just so i can harrass him work weeks after!

Uhhh... I'd hate to be a buzz kill but Dysonest knows his shit about imports. RB, SR, JZ, CA... He does bulk research to know what he does... And yeah, he does come out on our cruises. Shit, he helps organize them. He doesn't have a lot of posts on here but he's a big help when trying to plan cruises, long weekends and parties. I just don't think he likes you, is the problem.

Yeap, another person that reads forums, and thinks they know everything so they think its ok to foul threads up with smart ass immature shit?

Don't worry about me then, your mate that reads forums is so awesome. I've tuned RBs, SRs, 10 second EJ20s, RB30s, Rotors, etc etc. I've fitted countless turbos, and built a couple of engines. The latest making 500hp. I was even the first person on SAU and possibly Australia to make the RB26 ECU work on a RB20, so people didn't have to buy the super expensive AP engineering version. I did it because I wanted to help out the RB community.

But I don't know shit, so just be a smart ass, run me into the ground and talk complete shit, and make a c#nt act out of the thread.

I couldn't give a stuff if he organises cruises and reads forums and think he knows everything - Doesn't give him the right away to come into a good thread and be a f**king wanker. If you want to support him in being a wanker ruining a thread, then you're a wanker too.

Ben, Matt, etc - I'm sorry about biting, but it just gets my goat when some stupid young immature f%ck ruins a perfectly good thread with their bullshit thinking their the shit because they read a few forums.

And the fact that he was paying me out for someone writing off my car, thats just being a low life piece of shit, and deserves a f**king back hand.

Edited by The Mafia

Yeah ya would wanna little more proof than that lol..not sure im keen on the no spoiler look. Not too bad tho.

Going off what is written it must have been modified a while ago i would assume 25/40's arnt very common these days, gone to all the trouble of a 2.7 stroker but still got a standard fuel rail and reg but 800cc? Maybe goin for the stealth look who knows, few things dont look spot on in that sence. Ya may also wanna pull the kick panel off and have a look at the computer at it doesn't mention anything about that see what type it is. Although it is very hard to tell of a pic it may all be very well legit..Don't trust the 55000km tho lol..

Why would you upgrade the getrag when your only putting out 300- 350Kw atw?

You may also wanna check out the tyre sizes for front and rear as i think it plays up with 4WD system when they are different this is why most GTR;s run the same all round.

Sorry didnt mean to rain on your parade but better to poin it out now than later..Few little things to think about anyways Jono.

Cheers Kingy

Haha don't worry, had no intentions on buying that one, it looks a little too sus. Just wanted to point it out.

I wonder if half of these guys realise how obvious some these dodgy looking things are?

hahahahahaah i read a few forums and now im an expert ??

how many forums have u read to be able to tune all these so called cars ?? must be every forum on the internet

ur so awesome at what u do, pioneering the way for all skyline owners. so why dont u work in a performance shop tuning cars all day ??

I might run the 33 this Friday, get a few base times before I take her off the road, drop the new motor and get a tune. Just gotta do some shopping this week for it. CP Pistons and nitto rods, what up!

Should have an after Drags cruise and have a good yarn. Haven't caught up with a few of you guys in awhile.

When you come down, Force Fed, we got a spare room at ours if you want to crash. Dysonest is usually there too, haha. Speaking of which, Pub Thursday night, Dysonest?

hahahahahaah i read a few forums and now im an expert ??

how many forums have u read to be able to tune all these so called cars ?? must be every forum on the internet

ur so awesome at what u do, pioneering the way for all skyline owners. so why dont u work in a performance shop tuning cars all day ??

I did contract work for a performance shop for a while here tuning imports for them. MOst notable was a RX7 rotor that wanted to jump off the dyno. Had a GT3540 strapped to it, running 20psi. But I got busy doing other things like rebuilding my own engine, and getting my car back on the road.

My current Engineering \ Senior Management job pays a hell of a lot more than a tuning shop so I'd rather do both.

You're only kidding yourself being a wanker about all of this. ANd as I have said, you have not constributed one single constructive post in this thread whatsoever. And after a quick search on SAU - if anything at all. Your just a kid that reads forums, and "drives around".

Just keep posting your shit stirs, I'm just going to keep calling you a wanker. At the end of the day, all I've done is help people, not be a f**kwit starting shit.

Go and close a door into your face. You're an immature dickhead.