SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

I suggest getting your car on a trailer and taking to brissy. Mark at Godzilla Motorsport is the best of the best when it comes to GTR's and tuning cannot go wrong, well worth the investment. If not my local man Dave at CPV Tuning is the next best choice he sponsors and supports our R32 GTR drag car and helps us with the tuning and Data logging working to together with Mark. I highly recommend a VIPEC ECU either V44 or V88 Plug in play units, your wasting your time with anything else. Depending on your budget/ supporting mods/ future plans etc. They can accommodate any function you can think of and have plenty of cool features. I am currently running over 1000 all wheel HP in our GTR running a VIPEC V88 system tuned by Mark and Dave.

I have currently installed a V88 in my mates Supra and Kingy's R34 GTR is currently getting the Vipec V44 Plug in upgrade in a few weeks. Both cars will be weapons once they are complete.

Let me know if you any more advice always keen to help out a fellow GTR owner.

Yep as Benny said take it o Bris or dave at

CPV I wouldn't trust the rest of them in town with my wheel barrow. Aftermarket support for imports in Mackay is non existent.

Congrats On the purchase post up a few pics.

To Supercharge or not to Supercharge the FJ that is the big question, I wanna blow some dunny doors away at Palmyra in the Big Rig

To Supercharge or not to Supercharge the FJ that is the big question, I wanna blow some dunny doors away at Palmyra in the Big Rig

I would, those particular Toyota engines are almost bullet proof!

Edited by The Mafia

Yeah it's white guys here is a pic ... It's pretty stock atmo but have plans for it in near future. I'm reasonably familiar with the rb motors having owned a 32 gtr built a few vl turbos the latest being a 26/30 which is currently making 930rwhp and is for sale too btw lol but am very impressed with the 34 so far being stock and all. I'm not familiar with these vipec computers as I used to run autronic sm2 and sm4. Have been talking to mercury Motorsport about a haltech but still deciding which way to go ! post-23504-13654538831203_thumb.jpg

Usually $1950 - $2k for the ECU. The new Vipec Plugin for the GTS-GTR also has an extra knock board (From a higher model) now so that it can manage your knock sensors.

Out of all the ECU's I have tested the vipec is by far the best. Ask Benny, he'll agree. I am sure he sleeps with one under his pillow. lol.

Damn that's gorgeous, was there a girl driving it the other day? my mate sent me a pic of him driving behind a white R34 GTR with NSW plates he said a chick was driving just seeing if it's your car.

shit you're brave! my mate has a black r34 n/a he was following you the other day, quote "damn this thing is just teasing me having to drive behind it all the way home" haha.. looks mint.

You wouldn't happen to have a silver hummer would you? had someone stalking our meet couple weeks ago in a hummer was very suss lol