Wasteland drag style

2rismo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good number mate Congrats

two questions though

is the car registered and are u running full trim in it or just the two front seats

dude I checked your ride out at wsid a few weeks back on the trailer, your car is mega stripped no dash cluster or trim looks tough man

two question though

do you always run no exhaust on the street

how do you register a car with 6 pont cage and massive cams(emissions)

I know emmissions is first thing on my mind. I not only want to love the environment, I want to couple with it.

thats the way it should be bro with a street car

Jas/slo32 doesn't pretend his is a street car he walks the talk....shame others only talk the talk :)

Edited by Dragster33

thats the way it should be bro with a street car

Jas/slo32 doesn't pretend his is a street car he walks the talk....shame others only talk the talk :)

I agree totally. Anyone whose car would fail an emmissions test should have their rego papers torn up in perpetuity. Then you'd see some real excitement at street meets, unparalleled in it's entertianment value, perhaps with the exception of V8 supercars.

MrBlonde please explain how you call your car a street car but over on your XXXX boy forum you make statements like

Dude, I've got the Nissan boys covered ;-)

You should see the look on the GTR boys face when they do their first runs and realise their "monsters" only run mid 13s :-)

Don't get me wrong, there are some mighty quick GTRs once they are modified, but I am currently sitting in number 3 on the Skyline timeslip database, and the two quicker than me are not really street cars any more:

1. Theo Wollett [email protected]

2. David Lee [email protected]

3. Kenny Shelswell [email protected]

aaaah bro I get it they're not street cars if they're faster then you....only cars slower then you are street cars

EDITED BY BU5TER-NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING

MrBlonde please explain how you call your car a street car but over on your batty boy forum you make statements like

aaaah bro I get it they're not street cars if they're faster then you....only cars slower then you are street cars

Whoever you are you seem to have a lot of unresolved hostilities; I think someone needs a hug!

You've taken part of a post I made a long time ago and out of it's context to try to progress your agenda.

If I understand your agenda correctly you've made more than a couple of swipes at me regarding my BMWs status as a street car rather than a race car. Is that the bee in your bonnet?

My car has engineer's papers and RTA registration showing modified status. Isn't that street legal? No, I don't think it would pass emmissions testing in the same trim it races in.

Apart from that, I don't understand what your point is.

Out of context ... No

Part of a post ... No thats the complete post I can link you if you like

Agenda ... None I'm not the one that replied to your post with a smartarse reply

While we're asking questions why would you say "the two quicker than me are not really street cars any more" is that because they ran times on radial tyres and Leewahs was driven to the strip?

Out of context ... No

Part of a post ... No thats the complete post I can link you if you like

Agenda ... None I'm not the one that replied to your post with a smartarse reply

While we're asking questions why would you say "the two quicker than me are not really street cars any more" is that because they ran times on radial tyres and Leewahs was driven to the strip?

I'm flattered you spend your free time googling for posts I make on other car forums years ago but I still don't understand your point.

dude I checked your ride out at wsid a few weeks back on the trailer, your car is mega stripped no dash cluster or trim looks tough man

two question though

do you always run no exhaust on the street

how do you register a car with 6 pont cage and massive cams(emissions)

My car is Engineered and isnt stripped the standard Cluster was removed due to the fact that Nismo Dashes ETC are to much and i can run Autometer guages with a custom cluster cheaper and looks 100 times better

the Cage is engineered and the car has passed an emissions test im only running 870 cc injectors.

To be honest on the road i use an 4 " exhaust with a high flow cat.But when removing the exhaust the car comes on boost quicker.Its not power related.The reason the exhaust is off at the drags is i didnt wanna sit there for 30 seconds to reach full boost.My car is 100% street legal and once i run the best number the car can run over the 6 month race season i will put the exhaust back on and drive it round. WHY I DONT DO IT NOW IS PURELY BEING LAZY and that i just wanna race and make big power.

Heres picts of my interior

Edited by MR331307

Nitrous setup is legal if the bottle is removed/disconnected.

Sorry WRONG

As of 1st Feb 2006 it is illegal to have any part of the Nitrous set up connected ie nozzle, solenoids lines etc etc

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transport/safety/...n/vsb_ncop.aspx

the info is all there, same goes with a 6 point cage installed after the 1st of Feb

Edited by Dragster33

Sorry WRONG

As of 1st Feb 2006 it is illegal to have any part of the Nitrous set up connected ie nozzle, solenoids lines etc etc

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transport/safety/...n/vsb_ncop.aspx

the info is all there, same goes with a 6 point cage installed after the 1st of Feb

Re: 6 point rollcage - Is that installed and certified before February 2006, or just installed before then and can be certified post Feb 2006??

but why do threads about a great acheivement in this section always turn to shit fights?

Because one man's "legal road car" is another mans "all out race car".

When someone says it's a legal road car because the mods are "engineered"

50% of the people go "OK then, it's allright to call it a road car".

The other 50% say "engineered" means it is full of illegal mods that have been approved to drive around the street, even though they are illegal for their car (because their car hasn't been engineered). Same mods though.

Where do you draw the line? In some states you could just about get a funny car "engineered", does that make it a "road car"?

;) cheers :D

It's not a nitrous oxide injection system if some of the components aren't there - then it's just nitrous oxide components and doesn't constitute a system at all.

It's not a nitrous oxide injection system if some of the components aren't there - then it's just nitrous oxide components and doesn't constitute a system at all.

Did the chicken or the egg come first?

Anyone can pick parts of the rules and change them to suit themselves but really it all comes down to how much the polieman knows thats defecting you ;)