SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise (scc06)

Col-GTSX

I had this big explination typed out last night and when i hit add reply my wireless dropped out and i needed sleep so i thought i would let it go this this afternoon, but it seems that Mud and Rhinorebal have answered pretty much what i was saying...

In short

*UHF Radio

*MAP

*2 stop points on route

This is what we have done in previous years with 100+ cars in attendance and it has worked well...

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Col, with a little over 3wks to go, when do we find out where we're cruzin to

I also got a definet 3 extra skylines coming with me with a possible of another 3. You can put them down as Vis-02, Simon and shanksy

To all SunnyCoaster im organising a group meet at the Chancellor Park Woolies Car Park for about 8:15 then we can cruze down to the main meeting spot together, let me know if anyone from here is keen

Edited by wessa02

So Col, with a little over 3wks to go, when do we find out where we're cruzin to

Sorry mate but no one other than the Club Executive and the organisers will know the destination prior to the event so that everyone has to come to the meeting point at Aspley. Not trying to be sneaky or mean, just want everyone to be in one place for the briefing instructions. In past years, people have just driven to the destination and waited for us to arrive. What fun is that??

Sorry mate but no one other than the Club Executive and the organisers will know the destination prior to the event so that everyone has to come to the meeting point at Aspley. Not trying to be sneaky or mean, just want everyone to be in one place for the briefing instructions. In past years, people have just driven to the destination and waited for us to arrive. What fun is that??

This is the most applicable way to run a truly group cruise, it also prevents the possibility of unwanted or inappropriate guests.

The destination will be announced the morning of the cruise...

You guys will only need about a half a tank of fuel if thats what your asking, this year the destination is fairly close so we can have fun together, ie have a little show and shine and play touch footy and enjoy a few snags off the BBQ...

So yeah Rhinorebal also pointed out a few reasons...

This is the most applicable way to run a truly group cruise, it also prevents the possibility of unwanted or inappropriate guests.

Yeah, Group cruises need to start somewhere and finish somewhere...

In the afternoon after all the fun and games, some of us will remain behind to clean up but we encourage most of you to cruise back to pick and pay together...

tell meeee!

Its in that special place where you discovered how to make babies...

ill see if i can bring a photographer(spell??) with me.

Who???

Who???

his name is Mark, and he has done quite a bit of photo shooting and everything, at one stage he was going to work for StreetMachine(the mag) as a photographer...

he is trying to buy a skyline atm, so he wants to come along to the cruise and maybe take some good pics.

Col, I'll get in touch with slip, and email squizz.... see if the old skoolers can be moved out of there rocking chairs too :rofl:

Anyone seen or heard from Gary (used to own SKA's stagea) and all round good bloke (revhead - Marc) is he comming aswell?

Cheers Pete (BOOSTA)