SAU Community

Blitz Blow Off Valve Kit For Bnr32, Bcnr33 And Bnr34 Gtr

Hi Guys,

I bought this kit for a friend of mine, but he has some $$$ troubles so I've been left holding the baby so to speak. They are a great set-up. Nice sounds, and they operate slightly sequentially so you get the nice chatter effect of them sort of talking to each other. They are not too loud either. I use them on my GTR and have never had any stalling, high idle, or poor running. Not guaranteeing you wont, just saying they never caused those problems for me. And I've run them with stock ECU, Kakimoto chipped ECU, and Power FC.

If you wanted you could take them off the current GTR pipe and use them on a GTST. So you could use one per car. I'm asking $330 for the pair, and it includes the stock GTR mounting pipe pictured. Postage will be approx $20 in Aus. I'm currently on holiday but will be back next Tuesday so if I'm a little slow answering pms, please bear with me a little.

pics:

img2564rs0.jpg

img2566nn7.jpg

img2568pe3.jpg

will let you know.

I'm feeling generous today being a friday so price is dropped to $300. it's a bargain for a good set of BOVs. I've been running the exact same kit on my GTR for over 2 years now, and never had any problems with them at all.

• 4 months later...