SAU Community

Friday Night Mountain Run

IanB

well u guys know i'd pwn u at the drags, so track & moutain would be closer (mainly caus u guys have HEAPS more experience than me, which i can quite honestly admit)

P.S i'm booked for the feb 2 & march 28 track days :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u guys know i'd pwn u at the drags, so track & moutain would be closer (mainly caus u guys have HEAPS more experience than me, which i can quite honestly admit)

P.S i'm booked for the feb 2 & march 28 track days :)

but u got more experience now saying "i wish i had my car" after friday night :laugh:

Quick question for Squizz, after the mountain run, my suspension is a bit softer. Shocks still feel OK but the springs may have collapsed?? The new Whiteline adjustable swaybars are still doing their job but the springs feels really soft. They are only about 18 months old. Does this sound reasonable??

I would hazard a guess and say it's mental. If you have progressive rate springs they will "stiffen up" when driving spiritedly over terrain that is quite harsh, such as - Oh I don't know - a Mountain. Once you've come back to earth and settled down everything seems lame.

I doubt your springs would have collapsed, if they did it would feel harsher, not softer.

i think i need to dial in a bit most castor and camber for the mountains, the current setup runs good for track but feels a little wrong for touge.

I will be in for the next one, i don't really get down to the gold coast runs much.

It would seem Squizz is still smashing people up top the mountain. Told you fags no-one could beat this crazy mofo :/ You can do all you like to your cars to get them to handle better, but what's required is YOU to handle YOUR CAR better! :laugh:

Sounds like a grand evening! :)