SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 12th Dec 2006

SMR33

Tuesday Night Dinner on the 12th December 2006 will be at Nandos at Buranda at 7pm.

Nandos is located in the Centro Shopping Centre, Buranda on Ipswich Road, opposite the PA Hospital. Entry to the carpark is via Tottenham Street.

Please RSVP (for yourself and your guests) by 2pm on Tuesday 12th Dec if you wish to come along.

Hope to see you there :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. Nando's are ripoffs!

i got a burger + chips + drink the other night and they charged me $20!

nandos big rip-off. Only had it once. They charged me 10 bucks for a small meal...

Both these complaints about being ripped off could've been dealt with by the nando's franchise in question when you were paying for your meals.

Whats the purpose of whinging about it now?

I've eaten there quite a few times - It's certainly not the cheapest place in town but I thought the prices were reasonable, given the quality and amount of food. I'd put it at around KFC prices - a bit exxy but not ridiculous. And their chicken is heaps nicer :D

If you're concerned about the price, either order something cheaper, eat before/after you come to Nandos, or don't come at all. If you're worried about being overcharged, double-check your bill.

Anyway - I'm there with bells on :D

Both these complaints about being ripped off could've been dealt with by the nando's franchise in question when you were paying for your meals.

Whats the purpose of whinging about it now?

it wasn't that they overcharged, that was their price (apparently)!

anyway, the purpose of whinging now is just that, having a whinge :D Don't take things so seriously guys :wave:

don't get me wrong, it's great food (hell, i wouldn't have come to the nando's at newmarket with you guys all those times if it wasn't!), and i'll be coming along if i'm available :O

it wasn't that they overcharged, that was their price (apparently)!

anyway, the purpose of whinging now is just that, having a whinge :glare: Don't take things so seriously guys :wave:

don't get me wrong, it's great food (hell, i wouldn't have come to the nando's at newmarket with you guys all those times if it wasn't!), and i'll be coming along if i'm available :wub:

Well, come along then bish and just blow those cobwebs away from teh wallet :wub: