SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Hey ppl, needs lowering and possibly some different rims? I loved the wheels when i bought them, but sometimes i see them and go 'hmmmm' :stupid:

Hey, The rims look okay, but im not a huge fan of the gold with silver lip colour combo. I'm after a set like these but in this colour: (18 x 7.5)

mag_140_209_bg.jpg

What size are the ones on your car and do they clear the front brake calipers ok?? I own an r32 gts-t

That GTR is offtap .. Damn pitty so many people have the do luck kit .. Think I might get a uras kit now .. Pointless getting it if everyone else has one ..

Hey ppl, needs lowering and possibly some different rims? I loved the wheels when i bought them, but sometimes i see them and go 'hmmmm' :stupid:

get some shadow crome rims man, they are freakin hot on black/silver cars!! kinda like the ones on mine.

That GTR is offtap .. Damn pitty so many people have the do luck kit .. Think I might get a uras kit now .. Pointless getting it if everyone else has one ..

the Do Luck bar is defienly alot less popular then any other bar on the market i know that for a fact. try a Top Secret.

heres a few happy snaps of my 34!!

just picked her up from the docks not long ago.

some pics here of her while at the car yard i was staying at in japan.

f.jpg

DSC0ff0095.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

enjoy :dry:

Which rear bar is that? Looks like a Bomex front & sides but rear defers slightly from Bomex rear bar, the lines r different down the rear sides.

Anyone know if n where i can get this top secret front bar for a Gt-t? Its sic.

post-25499-1174448746.jpg

No

The P plater who has one is also on this forum - but that car is a non v spec.

Yeh pretty immaculate lol

Your not the P plater who owns this car?? Ive seen a white GTR with P plates on it awhile back. Apparentley he owned a Typhoon aswell!

Well im glad your not that tool :(

Launchin his GTR in the car park when that ignition dvd was around..

Daddy obviously has some cash to give him a 34 and a typhoon for his p plate cars, shame...

Very very nice car bud.

Hey, The rims look okay, but im not a huge fan of the gold with silver lip colour combo. I'm after a set like these but in this colour: (18 x 7.5)

mag_140_209_bg.jpg

What size are the ones on your car and do they clear the front brake calipers ok?? I own an r32 gts-t

I was gonna get those too! But i wanted to be different :( they're 18" for sure, 7.5 i think?? Yep they clear everything fine, any size lower and they wouldn't :D

Dani3l what wing is that? I want to go with something like that for mine.. Rekon the cops will eat me alive for it?

umm c west gt wing.. I havent had any trouble as of yet.. f**k the cops lol if it looks good get it!

as for my rear bar i also have no idea what it is. But yeh front and sides are bomex. the pics i put are ones i took when i was in japan. the wing is adjustable so ive lowered it a level

Edited by dani3l

Well im glad your not that tool :bunny:

Launchin his GTR in the car park when that ignition dvd was around..

Daddy obviously has some cash to give him a 34 and a typhoon for his p plate cars, shame...

Very very nice car bud.

I've seen that dude he looks 25+

a few months back I saw this blue 34 GTR and the bloke looked 30+ easy and had no Ps on then, few days later I seen him at the liverpool KKs and he had red Ps on (and he was driving)... "omg all the 16 yrold lowies want meeeee coz im so young and drive a hot carrrr"