SAU Community

Stupid Attesa!

PranK

yeah 99% sure its the same....which makes it one of the rear wheel speed sensors, a bit strange.

does ABS work OK? I am pretty sure they both read the same sensor.

manual seems to suggest it is likely to be faulty ETS control unit which is bad news

ok, so it has 3 flashes in quick sucession, then 1 flash and a long pause... so I'm assuming its a 4 flasher. Are these codes the same as R32? Thats the only list of Attesa codes I have found on here.

hey christian

the fault code is the number of flashes 1 second apart so if there is one fault say code =3 you get 3 1second flashes with 1 second between each flash then a 4 second gap then it will repeat the 3 flashes it will continue until you switch off the ignition.

if you had 2 error codes say code 1 and code 3 then you get 1 flash then 4 seconds off then three 1 second flashes then 4 seconds off then 1 flash and continues until swithced off

if you have 1 and 3 its 1 =right front speed sensor or circuit and 3=rear right speed sensor or circuit.

Thanks for that. That seems right, because there was a definate gap between the 3rd and 4th flash.

So, where do I go from here to fix this? Can I replace or test the sensors and circuits? Or is this something for a mechanic to do?

Christian

Thanks for that. That seems right, because there was a definate gap between the 3rd and 4th flash.

So, where do I go from here to fix this? Can I replace or test the sensors and circuits? Or is this something for a mechanic to do?

Christian

the test for the sensors is pretty simple, sensor circuits resistance is between 0.8k ohms and 2.2k ohm, you unplug the connectors at the ecu to do the test but its a bit hard to explain which pins on the plug, do you have a multimeter to test for resistance?

the test for the sensors is pretty simple, sensor circuits resistance is between 0.8k ohms and 2.2k ohm, you unplug the connectors at the ecu to do the test but its a bit hard to explain which pins on the plug, do you have a multimeter to test for resistance?

My multimeter broke, I have needed to replace it for a while. But, I guess I'll need to find the Attesa ECU pinout guide...

My multimeter broke, I have needed to replace it for a while. But, I guess I'll need to find the Attesa ECU pinout guide...

dont know if this is readable the paint version is 1meg you can see numbers

post-23827-1165917073.jpg

is there a good way to send the 1meg file ?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...