SAU Community

New Stagea

Topkart R33

post-9170-1166088780.jpgpost-9170-1166088796.jpg

Hi all,

Just in time for Christmas, here's a pic of the Stagea I bought today at Auction.

After selling the R33 4 months ago......i had to get something with more room. Think this should serve me and the missus well. :)

Can't wait to drive it in the new year! ;)

:rofl:

Edit. Larger pics added

Edited by Topkart R33

Hard to make out - but says aero guards (dayz? or aero?) and a muffler...

and WOW very low klms... and apparently its FAT lol

Looks very nice, mate. Waiting time...?

Good ol' SKA....

Edited by qikstagea

Nice looking Series 2 Dayz there. Very nice wheels too!

Bet you cant wait........!!!!

:laugh:

Yeh thanks guys......wanted the RWD cause it simply better on fuel, being over 100kg's lighter too.

Stoked to get a DAYZ kit too.....think they look awesome!! Exactly what I wanted.

Gunna be a restless couple of nights I think???

If you can, ask compliance shop to keep your XENON HID bulbs and not cut the bulb harness in side the lights, which they probably will do...so you can reinstall them after compliance. Just went through the process of getting them back to original, not an easy job.

If you can, ask compliance shop to keep your XENON HID bulbs and not cut the bulb harness in side the lights, which they probably will do...so you can reinstall them after compliance. Just went through the process of getting them back to original, not an easy job.

Yeah would like to keep them.....already onto a guy in Gold Coast for compliance....seems not to bad to deal with. No harm in asking

• 2 months later...

Howdy all....back finally after moving house and getting internet back on. Car on the road after a very enduring import process!! Car arrived bout 6 weeks ago and has been on the road for about a week and a half now.

Had to sort out a few irritating problems the Compliance workshop had given me, rear boot light was always on and self closing motor was nearly burning out due to this problem. When i picked up the car, the guy who done the work said that he had noticed this happening but did not know why????(did not do it b4 workshop got to it) So I drove off and delt with it for about a day. Eventually found the problem...they had fitted the child restraint bolts through the harness leading to the interior light grounding it out. NOT HAPPY!! Not easy to get to the wiring to solder a link into the harness let me tell you. Also loose plugs leading to the front headlights ,my exhaust hitting the gearbox and oversized tires scrubbing the guards not really satisfactory workmanship from this place in question.

Not wanting to name names...this Gold Coast compliance shop should take a bit more time and care with working on our cars as we pay good money for them to do a proper job.

My rant over I feel much better!! Here's a couple of more pics.....car runs really good and happier now that I've fixed up all the problems. Learnt more about this car in a week than I ever did with my old 33 in 3 years.

Will take a few more pics and add them as I go.....hope there's a Stagea cruise soon to come along too!!

post-9170-1173769011.jpg

post-9170-1173769107.jpg

post-9170-1173769169.jpg