SAU Community

2007 F1 Season

wolverine

All good mate, no offence taken. Personally I couldn't give two shits if Spyker disappear off the face of the earth either. I follow drivers not teams.

Looks like my news was false anyway, Winkelhock is not confirmed as they are apparently waiting for Klien to come up with more moolah!! Shame its like that, I would prefer they chucked all candidates in the car and fastest lap time gets the seat!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All good mate, no offence taken. Personally I couldn't give two shits if Spyker disappear off the face of the earth either. I follow drivers not teams.

Looks like my news was false anyway, Winkelhock is not confirmed as they are apparently waiting for Klien to come up with more moolah!! Shame its like that, I would prefer they chucked all candidates in the car and fastest lap time gets the seat!!

i kinda do care cause no one wants an empty ( ish ) grid...

Its between Klien and Karthekayen anyways.

ones got austrian red bull blood and the other has Indian tata backing although both drivers are bound to teams..

im sure both teams will consider a loaner for a hefty fee and that will at least plug the gap driver wise until Spyker gets its act together..

Edited by m3gtr

i kinda do care cause no one wants an empty ( ish ) grid...

Its between Klien and Karthekayen anyways.

ones got austrian red bull blood and the other has Indian tata backing although both drivers are bound to teams..

im sure both teams will consider a loaner for a hefty fee and that will at least plug the gap driver wise until Spyker gets its act together..

It will never be the same now that Minardi have gone.

Actually now that I think about it it hasn't been the same since the made it mandatory for the back markers to leap out of the way whenever the leaders come within 300 metres of them.

Edited by djr81

It will never be the same now that Minardi have gone.

Actually now that I think about it it hasn't been the same since the made it mandatory for the back markers to leap out of the way whenever the leaders come within 300 metres of them.

Not the same since Arrows & Jos the boss dissapeared... :)

or Schumi... :)

btw, when did the backmarker rule come in... It has been a part of the sport for as long as I can remember watching F1..

Not the same since Arrows & Jos the boss dissapeared... :ninja:

or Schumi... :ninja:

btw, when did the backmarker rule come in... It has been a part of the sport for as long as I can remember watching F1..

Arrows were pretty much always rubbish. The only time they were any good was when Damon Hill drove for them & Ron Tauranac helped fix the installation issues they had with the Yamaha V10 motor. They should have won in Hungary in 97.

The back marker rule is relatively new - about ten years or so I think. It used to be drivers needed to scare the crap out of the back markers to get by. For example Senna was brilliant at it. Prost less so. Just another art lost to GP racing.....

Michael Schumacher's manager is facing a jail term of up to ten years for embezzling more than (US) $1.5 million in 2001. The public prosecutor's office in Koblenz is pursuing Willi Weber for allegedly improperly moving money and assets from his defunct company 'Pole Position Marketing' before declaring it insolvent.

ffs why is it always bad news when Ferrari people are involved

Winkelhock to replace Albers

whoa, theres a shock..

actually...it not.

It s the german GP and his seat placement is a no brainer...

"its a one off at the moment"...it definitely wont continue past this race..

Im still not sure who will get the seat out of Klien and Karthekayen.

Edited by m3gtr

see below

'Pole Position' was involved in the licensing of official Michael Schumacher merchandise

Schumachers manager, therefore Schumacher representative, therefore ferrari affiliated, therefore Ferrari

Edited by ctjet

as much as it pains me I have to agree with JaR here. saying willi webber is schuey is ferrari is like saying. I bought a Tshirt made by pole position, owned by willi webber, who managed schumacher, who drove for ferrari who was sponsored by vodafone. you might as well say evertime I get pinned in my ferrari shirt that vodafone is involved.

as much as it pains me I have to agree with JaR here. saying willi webber is schuey is ferrari is like saying. I bought a Tshirt made by pole position, owned by willi webber, who managed schumacher, who drove for ferrari who was sponsored by vodafone. you might as well say evertime I get pinned in my ferrari shirt that vodafone is involved.

I'm suprised that you actually own up to owning a Schumacher T-Shirt!

The inevitable Ferrari connection in all things scandalous was the point i was trying to make

I'm suprised that you actually own up to owning a Schumacher T-Shirt!

I don't acutally own a schumacher t shirt :D I do have a few schuey hats though, and 1 ferrari shirt. :D

Everything about that whole fcuking team makes me sick

I cant even remember the last time there was a controversy in F1 that didnt involve them in some way

I say thank god for Ferrari in F1....without them it would be a fcking boring waste of time and oh yeah 70% of the world wide audience would walk away from the sport...im Tifosi till i die and i say fck the garagistas. If you an ounce of Italian blood or even maybe been to the factroy of even better know soemone inside the factory you might understand but you dont which is great cause we dont want ya.

This whole thread is a bitch session no better than 'Who' magazine......there is rarely any insight or talk of racing...its just a bitch session from the misinformed.

I hate McLaren but I dont bag them cause I actually enjoy the racing betwen them and Ferrari and I enjoy the rivalry which is what makes the sport so interesting cause lets face it the racing on track is the worst in motorsport...even V8 taxis pass more on the track

70%...? bit self obsessed arnt we? I'd would say that for as many Ferrari fans as there are out there, there's an equivalent amout of people are over the constant negative press and attitude they have towards the rest of the feild and sport in general.

But dont get me wrong, I want the scuderia in F1 too... every drama needs a bad guy

Edited by ctjet

The old question "Where were you when you were shit?" should apply to all people who regard themselves as Ferrari fans. If like Michael Schumacher you cannot envisage a time when Ferrari were any good without him driving then you cannot count yourself as Tifosi.