SAU Community

Dose Pipe

hey guys my mates got an r33 series 2, hes gota full exhaust filter and the standard bov is blocked, he wants to get his car dosing loud like i mean loud and have the vl kind of dose and id appriciate it if someone can tell me wat he needs to do, hes got a full sized hybrid front mount cooler but not fitted, wat else wud he need ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of intercooler pipework, the biggest truck core you can find and metal pipework for the induction piping. larger compressor wheel will probably chop more so be sure to run a really big expensive bush bearing pesant spec T04 1980's turbo, run a stack load of boost, over 1 bar at least and throttle off and let it chop away.

hey guys my mates got an r33 series 2, hes gota full exhaust filter and the standard bov is blocked, he wants to get his car dosing loud like i mean loud and have the vl kind of dose and id appriciate it if someone can tell me wat he needs to do, hes got a full sized hybrid front mount cooler but not fitted, wat else wud he need ?

I tell ya... to ask such a question should earn just a joking level ban :D

How dare i do this... but... it all can be found here.

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=89365

Need this thread not go on much longer.

hey guys my mates got an r33 series 2, hes gota full exhaust filter

where did he buy his exhaust filter from?

how much was it?

was he able to fit it himself, or did he have to pay someone to do it? :D

(sorry ash, I know how much you love these threads) :(

lol, howd you do that, the chicks would dig it!

just hade to change quite a fue things but putin the AFM in the cooler pipin wont get you that sound and yeh the chicks love that sound man when you go driving people look around and expect to see a VL but they see my skyline its the best looks eva when its hittin 18psi its so loud haha its mint as

Whats wrong with dosing? it definately sounds better then a crappy poofter valve!

get a metal intake pipe made up! switch your airflow meter into the cooler pipe then get your car tuned ( assuming you have a power FC etc )

Good luck

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of intercooler pipework, the biggest truck core you can find and metal pipework for the induction piping. larger compressor wheel will probably chop more so be sure to run a really big expensive bush bearing pesant spec T04 1980's turbo, run a stack load of boost, over 1 bar at least and throttle off and let it chop away.

What does it matter if its bush or ball bearing? ALL trust turbos are Bush ...

is it really good for the AFM to have boost pressed apon its plastic casing?

and when you say "change quite a few things" like?

It is fine, it will give a better idle...

Ask Dr.Drift ( SAM ) He does this to all his customers cars now after many years of using the AFM before the turbo he now preffer's it attached with the intercooler piping.