SAU Community

Robins "HAI2U" thread

RTFGTR

Hey Robin :huh:

Ye, that thompson, covered a while ago... and has been getting some more press lately as they are going to release more stocks this year.

Also on the mis-fire.

ensure the O2 sensor is turned OFF.

this can also cause it :P

Lack of voltage to the coilpack's under highload can cause this aswell especially in cars that have 15yo wiring :P

Got a new'ish loom from a R33 GTR installed the other day... same issue. Now with standard ECU reving all the way through to 8500+ without any issues except heaps of black smoke - this is something that did not happen with the Power FC even when it was working 100% and I could use all the RPM's.

Oh yeah and me and Scotsman saw you playing bball on a Tuesday night just before Xmas.

When the games start up again, make sure you keep an eye out for us, as we are there every Tuesday night.

Hey Robin, good to hear you're well. Shame we don't see you round anymore. Just becuase you dont own a line doenn't mean you can't come have some beers with us :)

Still got a line... for now anyway until I get the PFC fixed and a few other things done. Will keep an eye out for a good event or meet in the next few weeks and come along. You still have meetings every month in Sth Melb.? My GTR is looking worse for ware at the moment also so I'm shy about bringing it out in public. Still got a nice shiner down the passenger door and rear 1/4 panel. Fixing soon.

Also good to hear from you Adz

andrew its only an r31 fault :no:

You have no idea how many silvias and later model skylines have this issue.

as for the 31 never had to fix an issue like that.

robbin might need to sneak the dwell up on the coil control on the pfc and also replacing the engine loom won't necessarly fix the problem.

i think your pfc has issues. just get the std ecu remapped for the moment and sell it

You have no idea how many silvias and later model skylines have this issue.

as for the 31 never had to fix an issue like that.

robbin might need to sneak the dwell up on the coil control on the pfc and also replacing the engine loom won't necessarly fix the problem.

i think your pfc has issues. just get the std ecu remapped for the moment and sell it

Got bigger problems now....

Gave it a good fang on Friday night and seem to have droped oil rings on 1 and 3 cos I put new plugs in yestersday and they are already fowled and blowing white smoke through all the gears. Boost is not a problem and have good compression in all but oil on top of 1 and 3 pistons (can see it when looking down into spark hole) so now need professional help (replace PFC and get oil rings replaced... then sell)

Anyway... kicked ass on the fang (Wrx & VR commo) when I droped the rings (it must have been that cos it was running sweet before) straight after... Farked!

Still got a line... for now anyway until I get the PFC fixed and a few other things done. Will keep an eye out for a good event or meet in the next few weeks and come along. You still have meetings every month in Sth Melb.? My GTR is looking worse for ware at the moment also so I'm shy about bringing it out in public. Still got a nice shiner down the passenger door and rear 1/4 panel. Fixing soon.

Also good to hear from you Adz

Yep meetings still on, next one is tomorrow night :glare: