SAU Community

Ignition Dvd Coming To Perth Again- Feb

gazza750

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha love the guy on the myspace vid...as the car passes him he screams... YEAAAHH!!!! then next thing AWWWWWWWWWW NOOOO!!!! NOOOOO!!! as the cop car pulls up :wacko:

ok i now really wish i didnt go!!! when i parked up at Hillaries, after about 1 hour i came back to my car to see a couple of people leaning on the back of my car, so i thought id go and pretend to get something out my boot to make them move and politely say excuse me but f**k off lol, didn't really check anything as they moved on, (their mates car was parked next to mine) looked it it just before and there heaps of scratches on the left hand side of my boot and also on the tail light surround, not hell deep but noticeable, my uncle says polish may take care of it, looks like the guy was wearing a belt with emo studs in it and as he has rubbed up against my car it put scratches in!!!

thing is i cant 100 percent prove it was them or weather in fact they caused it but im just pissed off :D

oh to people that did burnouts and got caught, SUX TO BE YOU :D you got what you deserved :wacko:

thanks for stuffing it up for the rest of us :huh:

Ignition?

Of course they will come back. Andrew was thrilled with it, it was the biggest turnout he's seen.

Will there be many decent cars at the next one?

Doubtful, not many people are going to risk getting a sticker if they know this will happen...

It's not their scene. None of them will end up on the Ignition DVD because it's not their scene. Motorvation and Revheads are their scene, they should f**k off and let imports have their fun.