SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
When you recognise the shape of commodore and falcon headlights in your rear view mirror then get paranoid it might be a cop

When your the only person on the freeway late night/early morning and you get the thought of smashing the accelerator but then thinking, ahh I'd better not.

So true. I'm paranoid about bommadores and failcons these days, I always think they're cops.

And yeah, a deserted freeway at night is so tempting for a v-max run, but jail, not so much fun.

when someone asks you what car you drive you pause for a moment and then reply.................... "a nissan skyline"

haha i cant help think that when you say this you say it with a Jeremy Clarkson impression :blink:

you know when he's introducing a car or the stig and he pauses then in a deep dramatic voice

"what is it?........a nissan skyline"

Edited by bg11

... You dream about your car being broken into and you wake up angry.

... You are paranoid about leaving the car with your trusted mechanic

... You smile and go Wooo Hooo every time you get a red light.

hahaha me too.

... when the rumble of the v8 commodore is out-done by your screamer pipe.

... when your mate's, mate start looking to buy a skyline after you've given them a lift.

... when you take off normally at the lights as the other car screams off.

... when you watch the face on a cute girl as you go up through first gear in an underground car park (highflow cat, 3 1/2in, single cannon). >>> ;)

... looking over the customer's shoulder to check if your skyline's doing alright.

haha i have a list of mods aswell, i thought i was the only geek :cheers:

when you're drinking beers at home you sit in it and make wooshing noises

when you don't turn the air conditioning on, even in 40degree heat

when you're talking to a girl and instead of saying you've never lost your license.. you tone it down to "just this onë time"

:P

Edited by dave_rb20

hehe i can relate to most of that well almost 100% haha.

when your mates say "man this is not your skyline..." when you try taking corners at double the speed then the signs quote.

when you try to see how fast you can go around corners or roundabouts before the tyres squeal and carry on.

when everyone gives you dirty looks or evils because they think your speeding.

when every car in front of you is not doing the speed limit exactly you then try to pass thinking they are going to slow for you.

when everyone wants to ride in your car.

when you know you shouldn't but you do it anyway. :( (you know what I'm talking about)

when you won't let anyone drive your skyline unless you are telling them how too.

when sitting in the passenger seat or anyone else's car feels weird.

when you drive another car and wait for the power to come on but it never does.

when you know you should be spending money on something more important but you don't.

when you tell yourself that an R34 GTR is not that expensive and you can make it if you work this many hours and months. (hehe true for me)

when you feel like every car at night approaching is the cops.

when you slow down and wait for cops to pass and then decide to floor it.

when you look for P's and anyone else to race...

• 4 weeks later...

When you get yelled at by your neighbour for doing 35 in a 50km/h zone. (Too loud)

Then the next day copping a lecture how we, Skyline drivers, are the cause for todays bad driving.

I just said "That's super interesting", and winded the window up while she was talking.

Good to know we have great neighbours

When you get yelled at by your neighbour for doing 35 in a 50km/h zone. (Too loud)

Then the next day copping a lecture how we, Skyline drivers, are the cause for todays bad driving.

I just said "That's super interesting", and winded the window up while she was talking.

Good to know we have great neighbours

Haha I can relate. I told my neighbours to go f**k herself cuz she thought I was speeding in out court (loud exhaust) was actually the neighbours mum. He is a cop. Comes to my door to talk to me and whilst he was talking told him to get off my f**king property and slammed the door in his face :)