• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG Jonsibal FTW...

www.jonsibal.com This guy's a damn pro of a pro

Yeah he'sa freak.

I don't think I've seen anyone do better race car conversions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not exacly a chop but i guess it could go under this section. Tooned Z-Tuned R34 Drifter, i couldn't think of any good reasons to change the bodywork or rideheight so i just changed the paint work and hood material. Wallpaper size 1280x960.

Also a wip of a R32 GTR. Doluck body kit with extended flares, APR wing and mirrors, ducted hood and it will be sporting a set of 19" G-games (RAYS) 99B mags. Its still got a long way to go before its finished though.

post-40013-1183432310_thumb.jpg

post-40013-1183432327_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Not exacly a chop but i guess it could go under this section. Tooned Z-Tuned R34 Drifter, i couldn't think of any good reasons to change the bodywork or rideheight so i just changed the paint work and hood material. Wallpaper size 1280x960.

Also a wip of a R32 GTR. Doluck body kit with extended flares, APR wing and mirrors, ducted hood and it will be sporting a set of 19" G-games (RAYS) 99B mags. Its still got a long way to go before its finished though.

GOD,

Thats AWESOME, the army will drool once they've seen this, GREAT.

that cammo gtr reminds me of the ps2 game Auto Modellista

i wonder if anyone would have the balls to actually paint their car like that.. would look and go like stink then.

Edited by m3gtr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that 33 copper looks aight

its kinda crap though that they are gonna start usin R32's painted black as undercover cop cars with 2 ppl dressed casually-its gonna happen soon

• 3 weeks later...
Nice,

How about BRONZE rims?

I was never a big fan of Black Rims, it was always chrome or nothing, that is until i saw the Z-Tuned R34. The same goes for Bronze and Gold, but after seeing them on the car i can't believe how good they look. The possiblities expand every day.

I also added some extra decals to the bonnet, they are a bit hard to read but they are Access Auto, Viva Garage and DMD. Once i vector a Tyre Zone Logo that will be going up on the bonnet as well. There is so much detail in the image that even at 1280x960 the jpg format doesnt do it justice. If i ever upload a pdf file you will be able to check out all the deail.

post-40013-1190320780_thumb.jpg

post-40013-1190320795_thumb.jpg

post-40013-1190320808_thumb.jpg