SAU Community

A.r.c Oil Cooler For R32gtr

Item: ARC oil cooler for R32 GTR

Condition: Excellent - NO BENT FINS

Reason for sale: not using it - don't want to lose the grille

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD

You all know how good ARC are. This is a genuine curved oil cooler core for R32 GTR. I believe that ARC don't make these anymore. I have enquired with ARC and there is no grille that covers it, so I'm selling it. You know you want it!

if its core only ill give you 200 bucks delivered

Holy shit! please when making offers, particularly at 1/3 the asking price it's better to do so via pm. not having a go, just a tip.

and if I didn't have a trust kit already on my car I would eat this thing up. the ARC kit costs nearly $2K. so once you have the core for $500 and spend a few hundred on lines you would have a top shelf kit, for a china kit price. ARC cores are the nicest in the world. no question.

alot of parts arent made for cars anymore, so? - car parts dont appreciate in value like antiques and land...

offer stands - somneone would need to pay for lines, fittings, sandwich plate and if they want relocator kit aswell that also... and if you were to pay what you were asking for this core - someoen wouldnt go using rubber lines or anything so if you wanted to do it all nice - this is about a 1300 oil cooler kit once purchasing a brand name relocator and earls fittings lines etc

May possibly fit R33 GTR as well. Note that you will have to check that it will fit your application.

the dimensions are:

Width core - 40cms

Thickness core - 5cms

Height core - 8cms

width with tanks - 48cms

mounting pin centre to centre - 46cms (these are the two pins that drip into the reo bar to secure the bottom of the cooler. the top is bolted to the bonnet latch bar that runs vertically up the rad support panel).

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT - SOLD SOLD SOLD