SAU Community

Its V Day And I Need Your Help! Also What's Your Plan?

West

no gf this year for valentines day.. yesssss... but this chick wants something that im kinda mucking around with... i rekon a 5 buk rose should do the trick yes?

no gf this year for valentines day.. yesssss... but this chick wants something that im kinda mucking around with... i rekon a 5 buk rose should do the trick yes?

wrong. get her nothing.

u get her something now... then u set the bench mark for being together and it'll be "1 week anniversary"

"first time i stayed at urs anniversary"

"first time i coughed and u patted my back"

just sayin.

hmm true.. I rekon a shag will top it off haha.

Last gf i had i baught her a 150dollar necklace and back in that time i was building my r33 and earing 225 a week :) that made my ass cave in

Get a courier to drop into her work and deliver a bag of self-raising flour.

She'll love the pun AND the originality. and then in a few week's time when she forgives you you might have some great make-up s3x.

one red rose + her favourite cartoon character plush toy (eg winnie the pooh) and just a simple little card......there is a florist near my house, i used to go there when i used to get flowers for exs - u mightbe able to call them and order it. its on blackburn road in syndal.....

Edited by emsta2003

i'm taking an aston martin for a test drive wednesday morning... sweet as :D

but i'm anti-valentine's day coz i think ppl should do stuff for loved one's because they want to, not because hallmark insists on marketing the crap out of what should've been a nice idea... that doesn't mean i'm opposed to getting gifts on the day tho, but i'm not fussed if i don't... go the v-slicer!

meanwhile i'm taking ferni out for a surprise on saturday, just because he deserves it :laugh: