SAU Community

Im Worried About Being Epa'ed Anyone Got Any Tips?

Italiazr1

yeah my tits didn't save me from getting a canary & EPA. lol. Usually I get let off with a stern warnng.

its not the tits kat, u and i dont suck up to get our way like other girls and dats why we get d*ked! :/

well i just had some major work done on my car and there is no way i will get away with it if i pop my bonnet to a cop

i know everyone says if you drive sensibly you wont get pulled over but i think that is a load of

BS if you drive at night on the main roads where all the P platers drag and play around you will get pulled over

my question is that has anyone got any tips for avoiding a cop from popping the bonnet?

for example maybe dissconecting the bonnet pull latch and telling them its broken and i need a screwdriver to pop the latch?

i dont know what do you guys think

or has anyone got away with it before

The answer is in your question....not much you can do once they start taking snap shots.

Get a piece of canvas( fire proof) the exact size of your Engine Bay and paint a Kia Rio Engine bay on it.

More than likely the police officer will burst out into laughter and let you off.

if mod it illegally...then wtf do you expect?

Hmm.. a little harsh arnt we?

Hes asking if something can be done to prevent it, and the answer is not really lol

Unless he makes it look like a sleeper which still dusn't give you the peace of mind, or get it engineered (to make it legal) then they cant say squat but will cost you more than what your cars worth at the end of it... i think its like 2k per test lol

unless you can prove it im going to have to side with the currie on this one

haha.. saw that coming a mile away.

ok well take a look at the curries man boobs, and imagine the complete opposite.

ANYWAY... talk of my boobs isn't going to help this poor bastard not get a EPA...

All i can say is if you are hardcore stressed about moding your car and getting epa'd get all your modz done make sure that the emissions are acceptable and then take ur car to get a complete test done and that will cost you approx $1300 - $3000. Once you pass this problem solved :(

Or if he is a prick, He will then give you a yellow sticker for being Un roadworthy coz ur bonnett latch is screwed and you cant open your bonnet

beat me too it!

At the end of the day, if your mods are that hard core, then they won't be engineer able, and they won't pass any emissions tests. Buy a daily, or take the risk everytime you drive your car :(

Yeah Yeah Yeah i hear ya and i knew that before it was done

and im not a bastard RICEY.

How about you cruise with me each night and when i get F....ed up you can pull em out and try help me get off. lol in more than one way. if you want my numba pm me k ;)

:P

Anyway ive got all the parts when i get done ill just change it back

ive got a daily too might keep it mainly for the track