SAU Community

My Story For Tonight....

eMsta

So, I walk out after my gym session and I was talking to a couple of guys from Myer. My car was running at that stage, and we were standing outside it (next to my drivers side door) and having a chat about cars in general. As we turned around to leave - and as Im walking to open the door - these 2 asian guys are checking out the car and walking towards it. Then one of them goes "i wish i can scratch it...." and motions as if he was scratching it with some keys and then adds "...cos i should be driving a car like that". I dont remember what his friend said or did - but i was shocked. The fat asian guy was saying it so loud as if it was his right to scratch all the nice cars out there cos he owns a shitty 1989 camry.

Whether or not they were kidding, i dunno. But I didnt wanna say anything to them, incase by actually saying something they might end up targetting my car the next time. I know for a fact that I could have dropped them like a couple of flies (and I had my friends there as well so thats not a problem), but that may have lead to more problems later. Anyway - thats my story for tonite.....

oh yeah i will be keeping an eye out for that camry......and i dunno what i will do....but it wont be a very nice feeling for them.....

edit: the guy who said that stuff i remember him from my school...still the same fat f**k talking a heap of shit....

Edited by emsta2003

wow... you go to the gym?

haha stfu man....been going on and off for a few years now..but now that uni's over i can go as much as i want

yes violence is the answer.

:P

i wouldnt resort to it...unless i caught them in the act - even then it comes down to whether i can risk it all, cos if lets say I punch/kick/elboy/ the guy or get him with my wrench, he falls flat - they can still sue me.

But think about it, if you caught someone keying your car - u'd loose it as well. And we all are car enthusiasts, so i know we all would get mad. Its a hard thing to think about, and when it happens what do u do? Part of me would wanna do and just smash the c*nts....the other part would be saying "no matt, woosah, call the police and diffuse the situation before u do anything"

just pull out ur 38' n show em whos boss

haha dont have a 38, but i got a fo-fo! Id go up to him and say "nigga we can settle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shit!" :(

yep, probably best not to say anything

i wouldnt wanna come back to my car after a class only to know it has been keyed cause u pissed him off

yeah thats why i didnt say anything but kept looking at them. Cos I go to the monash gym pretty much all week, and i dont know when those guys go down to the sports and rec at monash....

Did u take down their number plate? just in case if anything happen to ur car, u can report the mofo

Nah i didnt take the plate down, but I will be keeping an eye out for them.....but this is just a general warning - i mean monash is meant to be safe, but there are jealous people out there. I seen a green MX-5 parked in front of hte sports and rec with the words "f**K u" scratched on it - just cos someone cant afford a car, they go and wreck it for everyone else.

which carpark?

i'm assuming you mean clayton campus..

i went to monash for 4 years and never had a problem... i parked in the gravel near south1 mostly

Monash is not bad but as a former student I never trusted the curries that go there - i know a bunch that spent all arvo going to each car and checking ot see if hte door was unlocked so they can go and steal shit. Funny enough the guys who were doing htat in the group were going to become lawyers as well. looks like the crims in australia are going to be in good hands :P

Edited by emsta2003

everyones assuming emsta would have taken them....never assume. Just because they're small and thin doesn't mean you'll beat them.

The big guy is gonna go for a big hit, usually pretty slowly...its the small guys you need to worry about :)

+ add a knife in there that for all you know they were carrying, and a scratch on your car is the least of your worries.

Yep, you shoulda dropped them both then caught the bus to gym for the rest of the year :wave:

lol - soo glad i had a crap car when i went to uni....

everyones assuming emsta would have taken them....never assume. Just because they're small and thin doesn't mean you'll beat them.

The big guy is gonna go for a big hit, usually pretty slowly...its the small guys you need to worry about :)

+ add a knife in there that for all you know they were carrying, and a scratch on your car is the least of your worries.

I know the fat guy who said that wouldnt have done shit..i seen him at school - even a girl once beat him (although that girl was kinda feral :( )

But...even though at the time of writing the initial post I was angry (to say the least) - now that I look back on it...i did the right thing by not starting something. and as I said in my other post - is it even worth dropping them and then getting sued. its a "meh" situation to me right now.....

in other news how are the 2007 class of girls at monash? :D

haha man...arts/science/commerce - those are the facultys to go to....never ever go to IT or Engineering....

and basti - whats montgomery burns gotta do with it :)