SAU Community

Nissan And Honda Cruise

NicsR33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the day has been set, the place decided so if any of you wish to join us for a cruise then your more than welcome. like everyother central coast cruise ive been on they've been really good fun so hopefully this will be the same and as for cops there'll be no need for them if everyone behaves.

well the day has been set, the place decided so if any of you wish to join us for a cruise then your more than welcome. like everyother central coast cruise ive been on they've been really good fun so hopefully this will be the same and as for cops there'll be no need for them if everyone behaves.

wow.. life sounds good in your world.

hey guys, i'm one of the organisers of the cruise, and no it's not only organised by Honda owners! it was organised amongst a group of friends who own both nissans and hondas aswell as others!

Although it is a "vs" cruise, in absolute no way are we encouraging street racing! it's simply a cruise to bring together both Nissan and Honda owners!

have fun guys! hope to see yous next week!

cheers, Kare.

P.S. the numbers are really looking good! alot of good feedback about this cruise! looking at 100+ cars approx. so far..

Sounds like the perfect cruise to stay well away from

I agree with gay avatar boi

Another $50 that some is going to rear-end someone.. haha
another $50 says it's YOU

fkn LOL!!!

I'll be there...

We need a heap of Skylines to attend!

There are quite a few Silvia and 180 boys and girls going, but we need to out number them...

Get involved!!! will be a good drive...

If anyone in the shire wants to come, PM me and we'll meet up and cruise out to homebush all together

hey guys, i'm one of the organisers of the cruise, and no it's not only organised by Honda owners! it was organised amongst a group of friends who own both nissans and hondas aswell as others!

Although it is a "vs" cruise, in absolute no way are we encouraging street racing! it's simply a cruise to bring together both Nissan and Honda owners!

have fun guys! hope to see yous next week!

cheers, Kare.

P.S. the numbers are really looking good! alot of good feedback about this cruise! looking at 100+ cars approx. so far..

100 + cars cruising into Terrigal and u expect no cop issues :P

I could point out several things with this cruise, but the main one is:

Where are you going to park 100+ cars in Terrigal - especially on a Sunday during League/Union season?????

100 + cars cruising into Terrigal and u expect no cop issues :P

I could point out several things with this cruise, but the main one is:

Where are you going to park 100+ cars in Terrigal - especially on a Sunday during League/Union season?????

rather than criticise the organiser, why don't you help him to get it right.