SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 20th March 2007

SMR33

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok to clear this up it is near the back of the PA Hospital there is a train station within walking distance to the location. Those people catching the train just ask for the station at PA Hospital.

this may sounds stupid, is dutton park near st lucia?

No, not near St Lucia. Dutton Park is not far from Annerley. If you are driving to dinner, Annerley Road (where the restaurant is) joins Ipswich Road. There is also a map in the first post.

RSVP's updated.

Karen... i hate you

Not only do i have to buy a pressie cause its relle's birthday that week.. but i also gotta go to her dinner... then ALSO the bloody pub crawl..

AND THEN you make the dinner a place that i wanted to see the SAU crew goto..

/sigh

ill have to see if i can juggle it. :( (but put me down for +1)

this may sounds stupid, is dutton park near st lucia?

lol Franky boy you can walk across that bridge at St Lucia Uni striaght to dutton park up that bigg ass hill then down the other side is ribbits... like a 15 min wlak from UQ

WOOT!!! So MANY PEOPLE!!! >_<

lol Franky boy you can walk across that bridge at St Lucia Uni striaght to dutton park up that bigg ass hill then down the other side is ribbits... like a 15 min wlak from UQ

WOOT!!! So MANY PEOPLE!!! :blink:

i hope you are not lying coz i am seriously preparing to do that.

i have uni till 5 so it would be really easy for me.

but knowing how much you hate asians, phatboi, i think you were bullshiting. lol

Have just called to make a tentative booking for 25-30 tomorrow night @ 7pm (under the name of "SAU"). We will be inside spread over a few tables, as one large table to fit all of us is not possible.

There is also only ONE bill per table (or group in our case) and we will be having the all-you-can-eat option which is $19.90 each (drinks are extra). Hope everyone is happy with this. Please ensure you bring CASH to pay for your bill portion.

Any questions, please ask!

RSVP's updated.

Cheers,

Karen

i hope you are not lying coz i am seriously preparing to do that.

i have uni till 5 so it would be really easy for me.

but knowing how much you hate asians, phatboi, i think you were bullshiting. lol

Lol why would i Lie to you Frank? :P

ummm... its just gonna be me tonight :huh:

oh well see you guys there!! :dry:

count me in but please can i folow someone ? I have no idea where this place is at all 0_o

Shane pm me let me know if your going from your place?

if not i might have to folow someone else :P

I go past the place every day when i goto work..

Pretty easy to find.. but lemme know where you can meet to start following me.. i will be going from south side to northside then back to southside tonight