SAU Community

Beer Baron's 1990 R32 Gtst Type M Manual

Hi Guys,

Well the time has come. As most of you would know I currently have 3 cars (2 skylines) and I now have another one on the way. So I need the space and the money. So sadly the little GTST has to go. A bit of history. Mark Hocking purchased this car for me just before the 15yo rule change after a few months of searching for a neat, good condition 32 we bought this one at USS Gold in Kyushu. Those of you who know Mark Hocking would know his reputation for finding good cars is second to none. After that I imported the car in late 2005 and had it complied here in Sydney at Grey Import in Annandale. Again, anyone who knows Nathan would know they do top work. I registered the car in March 2006 and have just re-registered it again so it comes with 12 months rego, and of course 12 months green slip (together worth nearly $1K). I also bought custom plates for it which read HCR 32M I've just paid another 12 months fees on them too ($90 a year). They are cool plates for a 32 GTST Type M and I'll through them into the deal. Ok, the car. It was a 2 owner car in japan and completely stock when I got it except for a cat back (very deep and quiet sound). It still had stock air-box, stock wheels, stock steering wheel, stock boost etc etc you get the idea. It has ~150kms and has had a timing belt change, and a head service in japan. Engine, clutch and gearbox are all in good condition. Since I've owned it I've added the following:

Forged Blitz racing wheels 17X9 +30 all round (perfect look for a GTST) these are a very rare and expensive japanese wheel - I have all 4 genuine Blitz centre caps, and lock nuts for them, but just haven't put them on as I thought they loooked cool without them on.

Falken 235/45/17 inch tyres all in good condition, done a max of 5000kms. Same size all round gives it a nice look. They look quite fat on the +30 offset rims.

R32 GTR front seats (both in good condition, passenger seat does have 1 small burn from before I bought it, drivers seat is perfect though)

Apexi Power intake kit (for that nice induction note)

HKB boss kit

D1 quick release hub

Nardi Personal 350mm steering wheel

Trust Gear Knob

Cusco side number plate mount

Sony MP3 head unit

Rebuilt the Alternator

I also have the following parts I've been building up for it, but not yet fitted. If I get a fair price these will all come with the car:

4X Sony 6 inch 2 way speakers

bleed valve type boost controller

genuine autometer boost guage

genuine ARC intercooler kit (side mount)

stock air box

stock front seats

Brand new front slotted rotors (think I may have a set or rears too, will have to check my parts haul!)

ok, known issues with the car: It currently has squekey front bushes (I should have these done before sale), front passenger windo switch is broken (I stuffed it when removing the door trim, should also be fixed before sale), stereo is installed but not wired up (I put it in, but ran out of time to do the wiring - only a 30min job), bonnet is slightly out of whack on the drivers side (i left a socket up the top after changing the battery, then closed the bonnet and left it like that for a week! it slightly bent the hinge, could be re-allinged with a mate and some patientce). Other than those things the car is very good. and is in nice shape mechanically. I mean it is a 15yo car so it's not perfect, but it hasn't been thrashed. It was clearly used just as a daily driver in japan as it had no mods whatsoever.

As you can see there is a boat load of potential in this car. I just don't have the time to give it any decent attention as I'm focussed on the GTR atm, and I don't even drive any of my cars to work. It's a waste of space and money for me. :) I bought this car to have fun with on the street and at club days as I was sick of worrying about blowing up or smashing the GTR but with all the cars I have I really need to sell it.

Car is available for viewing or test drive in Sydney, northshore. PM me with interest. Don't be shy, give the beer mobile a new home. :D

forgot to mention, the car will be going in for a service next week. Oil used is Motul 8100. One less thing for the new owner to worry about. Oh, of course it can be registered in any state. I have all the paper work. Rego, engineers report, import approval, inspection certificate etc. And it has a mod plate affixed to the engine bay, and a full aus vin plate too. This will save you head aches if registering in other states.

oops, forgot price. $13,200 (inc 12 months rego and all the extra parts) There is thousands of dollars just in the bits I have bought for it, let alone the value of the car, and 12 months rego is just a bonus. ;) The price is a little negotiable, so if interested and you have cash in your pocket there is no harm in making an offer. The worst I can say is "no". :O

pics:

picture020ns8.jpg

picture022kq0.jpg

picture024fe4.jpg

picture027xy2.jpg

picture030dj8.jpg

picture031pl5.jpg

picture033ay3.jpg

picture035ka3.jpg

picture045tu4.jpg

picture042bb2.jpg

picture043ed4.jpg

thanks mate. yeah, it's a good honest car. it's nothing extraordinary, but it's straight, in good shape, and has honest kms. I should mention the rear type M pods are currently off (see pics) as they both have little cracks underneath. I was going to put them back on, but might leave them off, i think it looks a bit cleaner without them. The new owner can have them though. They are the genuine nissan ones, not copys.

I am picking up an R33 GTR today, so I REALLY need the GTST out of my hair. If you are looking for a 32, give me a call I'm sure we can work something out as I'm now in a spot with too many cars :D

car is being serviced this week with Motul 8100 synthetic as a little gift for the new owner :happy:

had quite a few calls this week, and car should be back with me tomorrow so I'm hoping it will be gone by next week.

yep, still for sale. getting serviced tomorrow, but I should have it back tomorrow arvo. :D

sorry, but no swaps :P I just need cash, and space!

rb27tt i remember you. so sad your silvia was stolen. I hope it's returned to you mate. fingers crossed.