Leather R33 Gear & Handbrake Boots Group Buy

pablo101

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who have paid, I have express posted your boots to you, and you should receive them tomorrow (June 29th) if you are in the AustraliaPost Express Area Code. If you are not in the express area codes then you will receive it in a day extra or two.

Once you receive them please leave positive trader feedback and I will do the same for you.

If you have missed out on this group buy please PM me and if there is a set left over I will send it to you, otherwise I will start a new group buy and include you.

Received today, excellent quality and comment left. How hard are these to fit on an R33???

very easy will take about 20 mins maybee just remember to insert the rubber plug in the orriginal gear stick boot to the new boot the steel ring is hard i dont think i got mine proper but its pretty good

to get the rubber plug into new leather boot you will need to massage in :domokun: the warmth from your hands will make the leather plyable

very easy will take about 20 mins maybee just remember to insert the rubber plug in the orriginal gear stick boot to the new boot the steel ring is hard i dont think i got mine proper but its pretty good

to get the rubber plug into new leather boot you will need to massage in :) the warmth from your hands will make the leather plyable

OK cool I will give it a smack this week sometime I guess...so much to fit so little time...