SAU Community

300rwkw

u got a good point their and i totally agree with you, but thats not really gonna stop me from getting 300kws, and im sort on money as it is, if i highflow, later on down the track ill have to buy ANOTHER turbo and manifords ect ect.

blitz ur not that funni ;)

i was gonna settle for 250 but 2 mates of mine just bought a Ford GT and the other a HSV Monaro, and they all pumpin 250 stock, i know its a stupid thing but i always wanted to reach a point where very lil have( i know there are lots but not as much as 250s, another reason why i got the r34 gtt instead of a 32/33gtr just wanna be unique, i also want my car featured in magz, dont think ill get anywhere with 250, theres alot more reasons but i cant think off the top of my head. i know all u older guys are over the whole show and shine crap but man being 18, im sure u know how i feel. but dont start thinkin im gonna be rockn up to noble park maccas and doing doies or anything, im not like dat

I appreciate show and shine cars. I think your power goal is not really important if you would just like a car to look great and perhaps a little unique. Forget the whole power thing for now and focus on what you like. Go for the show car look for sure , you tend to find you will get sick of the dirt and stone chips if its a daily driver though.

A HSV and a GT are both a fair whack heavier than your car so having the same power isn't comparable.

Probably there is your answer. Have heaps of fun doing the car to show spec , look forward to seeing it in a magazine soon.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220kw with a stock turbo and 12psi = Happiest Dyno in the world.

My car had 250rwkw and it was crazy, don't really need anymore. 6 Litre HSV's stood no chance, what more do you want?

I appreciate show and shine cars. I think your power goal is not really important if you would just like a car to look great and perhaps a little unique. Forget the whole power thing for now and focus on what you like. Go for the show car look for sure , you tend to find you will get sick of the dirt and stone chips if its a daily driver though.

A HSV and a GT are both a fair whack heavier than your car so having the same power isn't comparable.

Probably there is your answer. Have heaps of fun doing the car to show spec , look forward to seeing it in a magazine soon.

Well those 250 kw monaros, converts to about 180rwkw i saw one on the dyno the other week.

get gt3076r, wait for ur time to rebuild, get wiseco forgies, get some more advice, see what happens. takes time to reach that sort of power without rushing into boosting the f**k outta turbos and then not driving for 3 months or so.

of course ill use it for drift track and strip use defiently!!!! but obviously it isnt the main thing i managed a 12.9 down the 1/4 and was very impressed ;)

You ran a 12.9 on stock turbo?? How much boost are you running, was it on street tires and do you have the time slip.

What was your mph, that kind of time incidcates you are running abit more than 200rwkw i would of thought. How much of your car did you strip? (Ie just stereo?)

anDru - you think you can drive?

This is what happened to someone who thought they could drive also - and wanted "alot of power"

The car made 191rwkw - then the bloke who bought it did alot moreand made 210-210rwkw in a much lighter S15

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=225925

This car was my good work mates car - he sold it to a young bloke.

I do feel sorry for the guy who was involved - he is extremely lucky to be alive.

Got to give credit to Andru for his persistence despite getting flamed by everyone here! If the guy wants 300kw then just give him the advice on how to achieve it.

I believe i pretty much did that on page 1

I don't think you have said WHY you want this power at the moment, you definately don't have a car that is going to need 300kw especially with a huge stereo and expensive kit. I use my power for track and drag and don't have a bolted in stereo so I can remove it easily.

Just buy your girlfriend something nice, it sounds like she's put up with a lot already ;)

anDru - you said you have driven a car with 280rwkw

What was that? what was done to it?

How long did you drive it for? In all types of driving conditions?

I mean, Ive driven Morgs old GTRwith 365rwkw - I shat myself - big time, just cause Ive driven a car with that power level, doesnt make anyone competent in all cases.

Oh, a standard 297kw HSV LS1/LS2 does not makie 250 rwkw standard.

LS1's with a mild cam and mafless tune make around the 250rwkw - port the heads as well, min 270rwkw

Oh, Im still involved with LS1/LS2 scene

My VT made only 215rwkw with just a tune and exhaust - but was another 300 kilos heavier than our lines ;)

lol @ giving Andru shit indirectly in another thread ;)

To get a genuine 220rwkw you need a larger turbo. The stock one will never make it unless you have someone fudge the result, which is probably the cheapest option for bragging rights

Other than that, read the sticky threads.

Ok so...is it better to almost max out a GT3076r and make 300rwkw, or is it better to run less boost on a GT3040r and have some headroom (despite the often mentioned "inefficiencies")? Can we assume that the 3040r is ~200rpm behind on spool with less transient response?

Andru's car was tuned and dyno'd by ReCustoms, 1 week before the SAU Vic Dyno Day.

Dyno had not been changed during that time, as my dyno results were the same 2 weeks before the event.

Although my r32 has a bit more power than it should :) So yeah..

• 1 month later...
we dynoed a friends xr6 turbo and it made 211rwkw i think they were meant to have 250kw at the fly

so, some have more, some have less but never get scared of xr8s, ss v8s etc with 290kw badges, they are bullplop

Haha, plop sounds soo funny.. :banana:

Plop plopitty plop plop plop

ROFL

Bullplop's even better!

I'm gunna use that from now on.... :)

HAHAHAHHA

i just read 5 pages of bullshit .. god this forum is a joke he asked a couple of questions and then everyone wants to know if he has the money and if he can handle the power and where he works...pffftt and then talk about v8's and all that shit...who really cares !

for f**ks sake does anyone have any useful information besides wanting to know what his job entails and what toliet paper he uses...

this is where i see this forum going down hill - where people are afraid to ask questions and when they do they get torched and then get told about the meaning of life ..what a complete toss and even the admins had a go!...hmmm - guys i thought this was a place where people can actually help each other not see whos got the bigger dick or who knows more...geez

now back to the question,

300rwkw- neo 34 gtt

these are some suggestion's

computer: power fc or autronic or whatever your tuner knows how to tune where u are!

turbos

3037 ext gate

3037 pro s

2835 pro s - (maxing it out though)

cams.

tomei or hks would be fine

270- 260 duration 9.1 lift or higher..hahaha

exhaust manifold --

plenum

throttle body also if upgrading plenum

fuel rail ugrade twin entry or single up to you

injectors sard have replacement remember 1cc = 1 hp

so 550 and above

fuel pump nismo good for 300rwkw

or 044 bosch

oil cooler and radiator upgrade -- if u want to track or at least an oil cooler because they do run hot just street trim with oil anyways.

brakes:

this just depends on what u want.. bigger disc slotted 330mm and decent pads would be suffice -(just)

for street. you would have to go more hard core for track but as u said u want to show..

Now fmic well pick a brand or get one locally made up heaps too chose from so do your research!

well i hope this give u some idea's of what your up for.

cheers

and if there's anything i missed ohhh well let me know ..